Recent content by ebenezer

1. E

I Bid You Farewell

fjFzUVCQ1vM My final point is that Nottingham Forest would have defeated Liverpool in the original Semi-Final at Hillsborough.
  2. E

We Are Staying Up, Say We Are Staying Up

The Bulmers is no longer on ice. :D :D :D
  3. E

Credit To F.C. Porto Thread

Cracking football from the Portuguese outfit tonight. I haven't seen an away side perform like that at Old Trafford in a very long time. Beautiful philosophy from Porto on how to play football no matter the arena. Fantastic management/coaching/tactics tonight from the Dragões.
  4. E

The ADMIN Appreciation Thread

Great guys/girls, IMO. Even banned me for 3 weeks (deservedly so) but reinstated myself.
  5. E

Which Kind Of Player (Any Sport) Are/Were You, Or Wished To Be?

Which Kind Of Player (Any Sport) Are/Were You, Or Wished To Be? In hindsight, the former.
  6. E

Hillsborough

7. E

The Damned United

Presenter : We're going to now look at 'The Damned United'. One of the most controversial sports books ever, and tonight the film too. Let's kick-off with Pat Murphy. Is this a ringing endorsement, Pat? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  8. E

The Filippo 'Super Pippo' Inzaghi Thread

ZJoj0aNr1LQ
  9. E

What Are Your Views, If A Burglar Breaks Into Your Home, And You Stab Him To Death?

What Are Your Views, If A Burglar Breaks Into Your Home, And You Stab Him To Death? I'd feel vindicated, and repercussion would be an insult. What's the law :?:
  10. E

Who Is The Better Player?

I'm with Fletch.
  11. E

Do You Actually Give A Fucking Shit About '911'?

No. I Don't.
  12. E

Zlatan Ibrahimović - The Debate Is Over

A few (including myself) have always been aware of this chancer. Many have disagreed, but this argument is officially over. He is absolutely nowhere near being a 'great' player. Takes the ball well 40 yards from goal, good close control outside the box, but when it is a strikers job to...
  13. E

Serious Relegation Threat Imminent (Only The Brave Should Enter)

Serious Relegation Threat Imminent (Only The Brave Should Enter) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sort it out, Billy, and sort it out fucking fast. Tough 8 games in 7 weeks. I don't want a 5th relegation in 16 years.
  14. E

FAO - Be Double Wide

maAyfcO-X3k& :cool: :cool: :cool:
  15. E

Patrice Evra

Best left-back in the world :?: I'd say so.