Recent content by diamond_dog

1. D

Moving to Oz

How many people on the forum here are living in Australia. It's on a load of papers over here about the amount of Irish moving to Oz because of the economy. I'm not talking about doing the 1/2 year WHV thing. I'm talking about living or thinking of moving here. Just wondering.
  2. D

Xbox360 for sale

Xbox360, 20gb HD, Wireless controller, 4 games (Halo3, PES6, Oblivion, Just Cause) all boxed and in perfect condition. €300
  3. D

MP4 convertor.

Does anyone know where i can download an MP4 convertor for free. I need to put movies on my Ipod and need to convert them first.
  4. D

Daewoo Lanos 2000

Daewoo Lanos 2000, 1.4L, 110k miles. new engine in car at 90k miles. black, NCT, Taxed, very good condition. Can be viewed at any time. tel. 085-1230894 or085-7227009 http://cork.gumtree.ie/cgi-bin/show_posting.pl?posting_id=15331741
  5. D

VW Polo 97 1.4L

Volkswagen Polo 1997, 1.4L, 91K miles. Excellent condition, NCT, taxed. Selling cheaply as i am emigrating to Australia. Its a deal, its a steal its the sale of the century. tel: 085-7227009 or 0851230894 http://cork.gumtree.ie/cgi-bin/show_posting.pl?posting_id=15330269 email...
  6. D

VW Polo 97 1.4l €2,000 ono

Volkswagen Polo 1997, 1.4L, 91K miles. Excellent condition, NCT, taxed. Selling cheaply as i am emigrating to Australia. Its a deal, its a steal its the sale of the century http://cork.gumtree.ie/cgi-bin/show_posting.pl?posting_id=15330269
  7. D

Beal na Blath party

Whats the story about a rave down in Beal na Blath. Heard it was on every year. Anyone know when its on?
  8. D

Damn NCT!!!!

I have to get the NCT done on my car. I brought it for a service and it's going to set me back 600 euros. My car is only worth about 2 grand. Its not like its unsafe. they are stupid things like the exhaust and the window not opening. It just really pisses me off that the goverment makes me do...
  9. D

Nurses

10% pay rise and hours cut to 35. I have just one thing to say to the nurses. Fuck Off and get real!!!!! 39 hours is not a long working week, actually it's very fucking normal. We are all very sick of hearing you moaning, if you don't actually like being a nurse then you shouldn't have become...
  10. D

10% of population is non-Irish

10% of the Irish population are non-Irish. According to the census. http://www.cso.ie/statistics/nationalityagegroup.htm It says that there are 63,000 Polish in Ireland. Is it just me or does anyone elsae think that they didn't alll sign thier census forms.
  11. D

Good bet.

Just bored at work checking thru skybet. They have Real Madrid at 10/1 to win La Liga this year. They are only 5 points behind Barca with 11 games to go. I mean i know they are not great this year but 10/1 looks a great price. With a double with Chelsea youre looking at 550 quid back on a tenner.
  12. D

Betting question

I did an accumulator today in the bookies. I put down 9 games but at the time of putting on the bet one of the games had already finished. Kazakhstan 2 - 1 Serbia This is the only game i got wrong. Where do i stand? Will the whole bet be void or will i just get that game knocked off and still...
  13. D

European visitors jump 26% in January

European visitors jump 26% in January Friday, 23 March 2007 12:07 There were 8% more visitors to Ireland in the first month of this year, compared to the same month in 2006, with a 26% jump in tourists from Europe not including Britain, official figures showed today. The Central Statistics...
  14. D

Any one been to Ibiza?

Any one been to Ibiza? Thinking of going in may, that will be before all the big clubs open but its a lot cheaper. Whats it like? Is it expensive? I know there is a travel forum but no one ever goes on there.
  15. D

Nice restaurant in Cork

Does anyone have any recomendations for a nice restaurant in Cork to take the girlfriend.