1. D

met dancing dave tonight!!

the man is alive and well//thought he was dead
  2. D

parcel motel

any of these in cork does anyone know?
  3. D

Pundit arena

Anyone know much about this site or is it just a place where anyone can post a blog??
  4. D

anyone in london wednesday?

Ive 2 spare beds in clink 78 hostel if anyone wants em for Wednesday night. 37 pound for em both in total. pm me
  5. D

Toronto

Heading over for 3 weeks, any tips, advice???
  6. D

jack charlton statue

the 1 that used be in the airport, wheres it gone??:confused:
  7. D

best town on a monday night

anyone know somehwere with descent nightlife besides dublin on a monday night in ireland?
  8. D

J1 Canada

Anybody know if these are available or how to go about getting one???
  9. D

psychiatric hospital

no pisstake now, iv a friend who needs to check into a psychiatric hospital, suffering from severe depression. Wheres the best place to go lads and what are the charges?
  10. D

asking out an ex

been in contact with my ex there recently, she told me leav her alone but shell meet up in a month to see how im doing? do i just tell her fuck off r ask her out one last time?:confused:
  11. D

b

fuck off putting b at the end of yer posts ya sad cunt ta
  12. D

Fleetwood Mac

Will be announced to play Kilkenny tomorrow
  13. D

bumsex

Many lads into this? Dont see the attraction with sticking it in a girls bum, i mean thats where their poo comes out!! Why stick it in their bum when ya can stick it in a dripping fanny. I know some lads that love to finger and lick girls shitters too, I just dont get it!!?? Do girls get...
  14. D

west memphis 3

anybody seen this? absoloutely terrific documentary that will leave ya thinking for hours after. Cant work it if the lads are really innocent. Theres 3 other documentaries called paradise lost about them too. http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2737002-West-of-Memphis
  15. D

Fred Perry

Is there anywhere in Cork that stocks Fred Perry? Need to get a top for my brother for xmas. Is JD Sports open on Opera lane or did that never materialise? Cheers lads