Recent content by Crusty Ring

1. C

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

I know nothing about this guy, it’s gonna be a big step up with the pressure. Do Liverpool have a big transfer budget for him?
  2. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I would say it takes away energy and focus from what is the most important game the Cork team have played for probably a number of years. The timing is ludicrous and unnecessary imo. This could have been done before the championship started.
  3. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I've no issue with them running these events to make money but I can't see why you would do it the weekend of a huge championship game. I wouldn't mind so much if it was in Cork but travelling up and down to Dublin is mad stuff.
  4. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm happy to see Eoin Downey back in the team, would love to see him put in a big performance on Sunday and announce himself as Corks full back going forward.
  5. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It's a bit crazy with a biggest game of the year this weekend, why can't this stuff be done before championship?
  6. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sure the Clare men love a trip to Lee side :lol!:
  7. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Couldn’t believe my luck getting block 407 in the north stand this morning
  8. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Stand tickets are on sale
  9. C

Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?

Franco Barbeari on the Douglas Rd does a bang up job for 22 euro. They have 2 shops in town aswell
  10. C

The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

A tenner is good going in todays money.
  11. C

Genuine question for the Liverpool fans, do you think it was a good idea from Klopp and the club to announce his departure before the season ended? They are playing like a group that know the manager won’t be there next season. I don’t see the benefit in going public early.
  12. C

:lol!:
  13. C

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Anyone have a decent dodgy box stream for this heap of shit game Edit: actually I don’t want one
  14. C

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

We’ve 2 games in hand though m8.
  15. C

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2