Recent content by Cork Fan00

1. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Good to see wilk back in from injury. He’s a strong addition as they move forward
  2. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

Cork lacking huge drive out there yesterday. A lot of backward football and very little leadership. Colm Gillespie was captain vs Kerry in the Munster minor final in 2022 hitting two monster points, showing leadership but also not having too carry the ball into the 13 yard line. Cork had two...
  3. C

2024 Premier Intermediate Hurling Championship

Ballincollig would handily beat either of them, Eire og ve aghabullouge will be a tighter game you’d imagine ballincollig and mallow to get through
  4. C

Corn Ui Mhuiri

Yeah thought more of them after getting out of a tough group 🙈 Anyone at the game?
  5. C

Corn Ui Mhuiri

Went to the ccr v Coachford game and this comment true my sums up how underestimated coachford are, they are a well drilled side with an array of talented footballers. They were far too strong for ccr and from what I’ve heard wasn’t luck at all against dingle they played the majority of the...
  6. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Enjoyed the colm Casey goal last year to be fair 😂, wouldn’t mind seeing them do well seem like an honest bunch
  7. C

2023 Senior A hurling

I’m gonna go against the curve I think inniscarra will beat Killeagh, championship form a lot different to league. Bride to win. Courceys. Fermoy. Blarney. Carrigtwohill.
  8. C

Junior A Football 2023

Inniscarra will win junior a football
  9. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Oh didn’t know that was the case, maybe they’ll struggle so wouldn’t like to see them relegated though and have a crack next year with a full team
  10. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Think inniscarra are going in massive underdogs and can get a result against Killeagh
  11. C

Junior A Football 2023

Think inniscarra could come good for football championship with Sean o dounoghue back. Massive player to have at this grade and was cork u20 football captain a few years back, I’d imagine they won’t do great up at senior level in hurling so if they want a bit of silverware could knuckle down on...
  12. C

2022 Premier Intermediate hurling

Thought the ref was very harsh on inniscarra towards the end, was definitely a free at the end but a deserving miss as a draw was the fairest result. Both teams did their clubs proud and will be another very exciting game next Saturday.
  13. C

2022 Premier Intermediate hurling

O donoughue doing wreck up in the half forward line for inniscarra, will be some matchup vs ciaran joyce
  14. C

Minor Hurling 2022

Newtown would be serious contenders for premier 1 hurling not a mind premier 2
  15. C

Minor Hurling 2022

Wouldn’t mind seeing bride win at all but I don’t think they are there yet Killeagh very strong and I can’t see them being beat in the semi, hopefully I’m proved wrong love to see an underdog win but I’d imagine no one will stop Newtown