breb's latest activity

• B
    breb replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    The time to make a few hard calls was last week. The lads who were going well in the league should,ve been persisted with to the...
  • B
    breb reacted to maroon96's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Some of the comments on here about Hoggie are absolutely fucking pathetic. Constantly calling his character into question, saying he...
  • B
    breb reacted to Coach and Six's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Good post. A lot of irrational crankiness around but the frustration is deep among fans (it's still April and it the season is already...
  • B
    breb reacted to Hurlywurly's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Perfect forecast for tomorrow- warm, but not too warm, sunshine and no real breeze. Great day for a game. Enjoy it lads, these are the...
  • B
    breb reacted to BBAWS.'s post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    And sure isn’t Diversity and Inclusion all that matters nowadays. 😉 Huge excitement here bringing my son to his first championship game...
  • B
    breb replied to the thread Cork city has gone to the dogs..
    Great point. I live near de pairc and mostly it's grand. The only problem near me I saw was for the Liam Miller testimonial. There are...
  • B
    breb replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Just got 2 stand tickets with the season ticket. Shows ya how poor the interest in Waterford is.
  • B
    breb reacted to SoundMan's post in the thread things british people love with Like Like.
    I think you should have a read of some actual Irish history MOE.
  • B
    breb reacted to beanee's post in the thread Cork city has gone to the dogs. with Like Like.
    A lot of this "Cork is a no go zone" and "the city isn't safe" stuff is completely over the top. Yes, there are problems, yes there's a...
  • B
    breb reacted to Hurlywurly's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Nah, we beat them the last time it really mattered.
  • B
    breb replied to the thread The Hurling Thread.
    Don't forget TG4. They're light years ahead too. Pity yesterday that because they were showing the colleges games they had no inter county.
  • B
    breb reacted to greengrass's post in the thread The Hurling Thread with Like Like.
    I can't understand the supine stance taken by GAA with RTE. Their coverage of hurling is disgraceful. Yesterday's Galway /Limerick game...
  • B
    So that's just the Kerry crowd. Unreal that KK are moaning about coming to Cork. shur it's only slightly further than Thurles for us...
  • B
    breb reacted to AllCork32's post in the thread The Hurling Thread with Like Like.
    We should've built PUC down in Baltimore, fcuk the lotta them.
  • B
    chalk it down boy. There won't be many of em anyway. Christ its always the same. I remember one of the O Sés a few years back justifying...