Blackajam's latest activity

• B
    Blackajam replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    It seems to me that this Cork team has to much going on in their heads . To much information being giving . They need to collectively...
  • B
    Blackajam replied to the thread Cork u20 Hurling 2024.
    Great article and a lot of things that were said on here were mentioned. This team might have won and dominated up to last Friday but...
  • B
    https://www.echolive.ie/corksport/arid-41389090.html
  • B
    He is right . Might be a clown but that clip somes up Cork Hurling.
  • B
    We are lucky to be still in it . Waterford should have won . It wasn’t like Tipp were ahead . A draw kept us in it.
  • B
    Not looking good for Cork. Waterford should be a few more up. Tipp won a couple of U20s and are struggling to. They started their...
  • B
    I’m lost for words what is going on in Cork hurling . To many egos . Pure obvious problems and a blind man could see tonight happening ...
  • B
    Exactly and I hear people on here he will be the next cork manager . This team walked an all Ireland . Quite obvious the team is weak...
  • B
    I was expecting him to be centre back this year . What’s his story?
  • B
    The difference is the line . If you look at Limericks in game management you can see Kinnerk knows the game inside out . What changes to...
  • B
    What do you mean?
  • B
    There is a toxic culture within Cork GAA. People end up walking away for one reason or another . People can blame the stadium but Cork...
  • B
    One of the teams he won a u 20 with won it all on the way up . Tbh they look like a junior b management team . Cork should be building...
  • B
    If I had to start one out of the 3 golden oldies I would went with Lehane . At least he got on some ball . The other two were no where...
  • B
    Sure Coleman and Fitzgibon and Meade were only out minor U19 when they started playing . I’m fed up hearing it’s too physical now . I...