beanee's latest activity

• B
    beanee replied to the thread Cork city has gone to the dogs..
    A lot of this "Cork is a no go zone" and "the city isn't safe" stuff is completely over the top. Yes, there are problems, yes there's a...
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread Stuff that headbangers believe.
    The Tucker Carlson broadcast from Moscow from a few months back captures the whole American conspiracy woke-is-evil scene very well...
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread Stuff that headbangers believe.
    This is a really good read for anyone interested in conspiracy theorists and the alt-right particularly with their surge in popularity...
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread Bridge Collapse in Baltimore.
    It's not a silly question but I would guess that it would take a significant amount of time to organise dropping an anchor for a 110,000...
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread Drugs seized in Leap.
    There were no drugs found. But a dinghy and ten fOrEign nAtiONals inside a camper van in March in west Cork hanging around a beach...
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Worth having a sconce at the highlights from the drawn game with Tipp last year. You tend to forget who got scores at crucial moments...
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread Immigration Thread.
    Everyone is labelling everyone else which fuels all the rage. If you think we should accommodate as many asylum seekers as possible...
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread Immigration Thread.
    There's accommodation housing Ukrainians on Gerald Griffin Street already. On the right as you go down GG street just after the school...
  • B
    beanee reacted to red&blue's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Haha Haha.
    Davy be happier down with the small fish 🤣
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread The Official Irish Rugby Thread.
    Its a fair enough comment. Murray doesn't kick that ball away at the end and they go through the phases for 60 seconds, something...
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread Referendum on Family & Care.
    That's very far right.
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread The Official Irish Rugby Thread.
    The Brits targeted Frawleys side of the field all day and got two tries out of it. Can't understand why Ireland kicked the ball to...
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread Referendum on Family & Care.
    I saw one or two Yes Yes posters on lampposts up by me and one asking people to vote No because there'll be more immigrants. Lol...
  • B
    beanee reacted to Crusty Ring's post in the thread Referendum on Family & Care with Haha Haha.
    Here’s a photo of MLMD running a mile Here’s Leo’s admission he got it wrong...
  • B
    beanee replied to the thread Where in Cork am I?.
    O my gawd gurl....I was there last summer...cudda been me!!!!!!!!