Referendum on Family & Care

What way are you voting

• Total voters
Like a lot of people I've spoken to the principles behind modernising the Constitution are ones I agree with. I wanted to vote Yes/Yes on principle but the absolute shitshow in terms of ambiguity and unintended consequences left me (and I'm sure lots of other people) with no option but to vote No/No. The only positive to come out of this is it shows up O'Gorman for the complete idiot this bloke is. Surely he has to go.
That character belongs in jail.

How does removing the word 'woman' from the Constitution save the planet?

In your own time
The Greens are making small gains on their policy platform regarding nature restoration and active travel in the face of sometimes furious opposition from powerful lobbyists.

O'Gorman is a walking disaster but his portfolio isn't even one I would have sought in the first place if I was Eamon Ryan.

The Greens have gone full on woke and are wasting their time in government pushing irrelevant nonsense like this referendum..

Ryan has holds too many ministries, he's in charge of Environment, Climate, Communications and Transport, better to have one department and be all over it than to try and manage four.

Ah the old "the electorate are too stupid to understand how great this progressive policy is" defence.
Arrogance at its worst, the Irish electorate fully understood what it was being sold and Mna Heireann soundly rejected their sexual neutralisation with the words woman and mother being erased from the Constitution

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼