Recent content by Barty Dunne

1. B

Back from holiday

Who the fuck is this fella? First time I've seen him post here in my time on the PROC Seems like a proper Walter Mitty
  2. B

The official Cork court report thread.

Doubt he'll get jail at all
  3. B

What video games are you playing / looking forward to?

I thought that myself at first, but once you get used to it it's perfect. The only thing that's been an absolute pain has been the end of the Train level where you've to aim the watch laser at the hatch on the floor. I nearly fucked my phone at the wall trying that.
  4. B

The official Cork court report thread.

Sounds like a pleasant man. Can't be named for legal reasons of course https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-news/north-cork-man-who-rammed-25149665
  5. B

Coolio goes bang!

I liked that song he wrote about Dublin. Gangsters Paradise it was called
  6. B

Benny does it again.

They won't be moving back to Ireland in a hurry anyway if SF get into power. Imagine the tax the wife would be paying?
  7. B

Benny does it again.

Maybe that fella who was forced out of Ireland to live in Holland with his Dutch wife can tell us what the pints are like
  8. B

Pubs reopening June 29th

And bombs
  9. B

The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

We've made the papers lads...
  10. B

There will always be a place for pubs. People need a controlled environment in which to enjoy a craft beer.
  11. B

What video games are you playing / looking forward to?

I got myself an N64 emulator for the phone and tablet and have been playing Goldeneye non stop for the last week. Would love a Ps2 emulator but any I've downloaded havnt worked.
  12. B

Yep Ginos, it's Boojum now. Ginos are actually still up in Waterford. Similarly Aroi, which was on Careys Lane before burning down, are up in Limerick now. Limerick is booming it must be said. Ireland's second city.
  13. B

Pubs reopening June 29th

They do, so it's decent enough like. Do you know where does a good pizza deal is the Old Oak. Pizza and a pint for €12 every day til 9pm. And it's good pizza. Last time I went in for a pizza I met Creed Bratton from the US Office. In the Old Oak like, crazy. He was doing some show upstairs...
  14. B

Good point. Well made. Her type would be exactly who you'd find queing outside a gelato joint at 8pm on a January evening. While the rest of us sit at home struggling to pay our bills.
  15. B

Pubs reopening June 29th

Era I like it. I wouldn't be going there during student season but it's a grand spot for a bit of rock music and a pizza.