The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

poor match & performance,
3rd place is fair, defensively not good enough, City and Arsenal deserve to finish in the top 2 slots, the league table doesnt lie,
Liverpool now third best in goals scored and goals conceded.
wouldnt be optimistic for next season although squad is in good shape i think with a few additions,
I just think its a huge step for Slot and will be impossible to hit he ground running especially if he wants to impose a new style,
history tells us how hard it is to replace big personalities/winners like Ferguson, Busby, Wenger,
I hope he is given time but there will be inevitable pressure with a few defeats.
By the way classy from Moyes today.1000013711 (1010×1350).jpg

poor match & performance,
3rd place is fair, defensively not good enough, City and Arsenal deserve to finish in the top 2 slots, the league table doesnt lie,
Liverpool now third best in goals scored and goals conceded.
wouldnt be optimistic for next season although squad is in good shape i think with a few additions,
I just think its a huge step for Slot and will be impossible to hit he ground running especially if he wants to impose a new style,
history tells us how hard it is to replace big personalities/winners like Ferguson, Busby, Wenger,
I hope he is given time but there will be inevitable pressure with a few defeats.
By the way classy from Moyes today.View attachment 32158
“Defensively not good enough” surely you jest

My expectation watching that game was zero and I was still disappointed. They find new ways every week.
West Ham were walking through the game, they had less than 80 completed passes before the first goal.

Watching Robertson Cross the ball aimlessly and TAA trying that outside of the boot shite aged me about 2 years.

Anthony Taylor is a fucking moron though.

Overall though that was the performance if a team that's given up.
I'd start Danns, Clarke and a few other. Shame Bradley is injured as he'd be first choice RB now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

22nd May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Song Of Granite (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼