Cork Hurlers - Part 2

To those who stated here we would only see 2 changes at most, DESPERADO!!!:ROFLMAO:

Both of the Downey's proved they can play full-back so at least play one of them there, a good selection but should have been done throughout the league and secured there for last Sunday.

Millerick and TO'C very unlucky.

Management picked the team with the mindset that Limerick have taken a lot out of Clare and Cork will contain them before they introduce the speedsters like O'Flynn, Kingston and O'Connor to see them off. I don't see it myself really but who knows?

Some of the comments on here about Hoggie are absolutely fucking pathetic. Constantly calling his character into question, saying he shouldn't be anywhere near the panel, somebody calling him a choker a few pages back etc. He got 1-3 from play against Clare last year and scored a free from his own 65 to level the game with 70 odd gone. What a choke job!

The wumming about Hoggie is in bad taste. Would I have picked him to start on Sunday...absolutely not but let's have a bit of respect for the guy too.
He's been a great performer for Cork for many years and is the second highest Championship scorer of all time.
He doesn't pick himself!
Bingo. PR is the issue here. If doesn't have the balls to drop him, then he shouldn't be Cork manager, simples.

Ballsy selection. Probably couldn’t drop Hoggy though. They need a united camp and his whinging and sulking would be detrimental.

I fee for the Roche twins.

Hope Hayes proves me wrong but I don’t see it .

If the stories are true then 14 of that named team start. MC comes in and ET wing back with TOM. If playing is what I heard this morning.
Rob Downey gone then so

The management haven't a clue what their best 15 is. Which is worrying going into a must win championship game. They've had months to look at and blood new players and ended up changing nothing for the Waterford game. Making 6 changes for this weekend confirms it. Another decision that's mind blowing is leaving Brian Roche out completely🤔. Really hope the lads can pull it off on Sunday.

The management haven't a clue what their best 15 is. Which is worrying going into a must win championship game. They've had months to look at and blood new players and ended up changing nothing for the Waterford game. Making 6 changes for this weekend confirms it. Another decision that's mind blowing is leaving Brian Roche out completely🤔. Really hope the lads can pull it off on Sunday.
👍

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Centre Stage School Footworks 2024

Cork Opera House, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼