Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Glad they had the courage to make changes but I nearly feel it's too much and almost the wrong lads who are gone in some cases. None of them were great last week but I still thought Mellerick, Coleman, Tommy O'Connell would be in first 15

That team was common knowledge earlier today but I thought they would be better atKeeping things in house . It seems to show that PR & co haven’t a clue of what their best team is. Hon the rebels but doubts unfortunately still prevail.

Look at this stage, just get behind them and hope for the best. The Pairc can be an intimidating place. A good start is key and I think a great half forward line so Rebels Abu!!!!

Credit for making the changes but didn't have the balls to drop Hoggie.
Midfield would be a major concern. Asking Twomey to anchor midfield after 10 minutes inter-county championship while DF goes on his travels is too big an ask imo.

Great to see 5 changes from last week and I’m particularly delighted for my two fellow club men coming in but I have to say I’m really dissapointed that some guys, who have been absolutely brilliant servants to Cork hurling and owe us nothing did not get the same treatment as the 5 dropped. Why?

We again have a serious lack of pace up front and to me it looks like Connolly and Hoggy inside with Dalton, Seamus and Brian Hayes across the half foward line and Shane floating around

Tim O Mahony wing back is a huge call considering his lack of involvement last week. How can your form improve that much in a few days? If he’s good enough to start this week he should have started last week

I’m worried

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼