Pubs reopening June 29th

Any idea what happened to James who was managing Barbarella just before it was taken over?

He was really giving it a shot with his cocktails and beer ideas - Thursdays were good fun in there. One of the regulars said that he couldn't deal with the new "owners" or whatver the place so he left before the change.
He got a job with some American company making videos for them after they saw how well he was doing the ones for Barbarella's. Working from home too which suited him down to the ground.

He also has a good side hustle with his brother who works in Barbarossa.

He also moved house. Used to see him in the local Centra at times and chat, but Triona told us he's after moving out to the sticks somewhere now.

As it happens I have one full time post in a renowned racing pub ,I’ll fill it this week ,ask her to contact if she wants ,
On the staff situation what a great time to be a teenager ,living at home earning 300 e plus tips a week for partime work ,the amount of people looking for weekend shifts far outweighs available positions ,
15 e an hour January 2024 ,I don’t think this is what the LPC envisaged overall -middle class teens earning beer money while living at home as opposed to actual working families,
This was best sorted through taxation rather that supplementing the better off homes but of course what would I know .im the meantime a post covid issue solved ,ive been saying this for a number of years ,now its gone to pass but hats off to the youngsters coming through .
Sady I have no contact for Triona... Not sure if anyone else on here has. 😥

As it happens I have one full time post in a renowned racing pub ,I’ll fill it this week ,ask her to contact if she wants ,
On the staff situation what a great time to be a teenager ,living at home earning 300 e plus tips a week for partime work ,the amount of people looking for weekend shifts far outweighs available positions ,
15 e an hour January 2024 ,I don’t think this is what the LPC envisaged overall -middle class teens earning beer money while living at home as opposed to actual working families,
This was best sorted through taxation rather that supplementing the better off homes but of course what would I know .im the meantime a post covid issue solved ,ive been saying this for a number of years ,now its gone to pass but hats off to the youngsters coming through .

Send me a message there Benny with the details and I'll pass it on to her

Send me a message there Benny with the details and I'll pass it on to her
Some random stuff she may need to know to impress Benny.

The five classics consist of the Derby, the Oaks, the St Leger and the 1000 and 2000 guineas.

Willie Mullins has had 103 Cheltenham winners.

Seabiscuit sired 108 foals and is buried at Ridgewood Ranch in Mendocino, California.

Ruby Walsh's real name is Rupert and while the world and his mother know his dad is Ted Walsh, his actual mother is called Helen.

Nina Carberry is going to run in the European elections because jockeys are under-represented in politics.

Fair dues kid..👍

I just hope Benny sees the message in time before he fills the job. She's very interested and I'm happy to pass on her details to Benny or whoever the relevant person is, or vice versa.

I think the comments from a few posters in this thread show that she's very well regarded in the industry 👍

I just hope Benny sees the message in time before he fills the job. She's very interested and I'm happy to pass on her details to Benny or whoever the relevant person is, or vice versa.

I think the comments from a few posters in this thread show that she's very well regarded in the industry 👍
Spot on. I wasn't sure if she had another job lined up, but I know one of the girls that worked with her got a job up the road.
Was actually going to drop up there tomorrow to mention it to her and ask if she'd contact Triona to say it to her.
But you just saved all that hassle. Although I'd have still done it.

Could you pm Mr Warrior just in case?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼