How many Pride weekends are there?

I've no issue with grown adults making whatever decisions they want to be who or whatever they want but giving minors hormone blockers is a step to far.

If at age 18 they still want to follow that path then best of luck to them, drive on but not under 18, I think that's a pretty reasonable position.
I think I would generally agree with this, but it is very difficult for trans teens to deal with body dysmorphia and I have seen professionals talk about the predicament of having a teen say that if their body develops that will progress their dysmorphia to the extent that they will kill themselves.

I think that professionals are often looking at puberty blockers as the least worse option in terms of keeping a patient alive, rather than them thinking that it is a great idea.

lol when i went to get the snip i had to chat it out with two doctors. apparently having three children wasn’t enough for the first fella.

but anyone can march into a clinic and demand puberty blockers for themselves/their children and get them.

that’s the height of madness.

Last edited:
lol when i went to get the snip i had to chat it out with two doctors. apparently having three children wasn’t enough for the first fella.

but anyone can march into a clinic and demand puberty blockers for themselves/their children and get them.

that’s the height of madness.
No they can't. It is a long process for puberty blockers or any HRT treatment to be prescribed to a trans person.

Here are the referral pathway guidelines from the national gender service.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Old No.7

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼