The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

kloppoplectic.

adjective.

used to describe SMCs who, even though they won, are incensed with rage at perceived injustices.

“crustipher/nollaig/hank was kloppoplectic after the cup win because danish interviewer or something”

lol don’t ever change, SMCs

He was full of praise for them in his ITV interview while heavily implying they're running on empty.

Only acted the c*nt with Danish tv. 🙄

Spot on. I thought tiredness seemed to be more of a factor in the first half when United were better and players didn’t seem to press effectively and looked disjointed.

In the second half, I think too much focus was put on holding the lead and passing the game to death rather than finding a third goal. Rarely have we seen that under Klopp and as long as United were within arms reach I think they were fairly content too going down the home straight. They rolled the dice late on and got their rewards for having a go. Something Liverpool didn’t do enough of. So in that sense the result is justified

From the 80th on United had by far the better of the game.

Even Liverpool’s third was entirely against the run of play.

For all Liverpool’s second half posession United had by far the better chances imo. McTominay should have had a hat trick and Rashford missed the chance of the game.

20240319_072820.jpg

5 big chances to Liverpool’s one. It would have been robbery if Liverpool had won that game

The most end to end one of these games I can remember. Even the Solskjaer late show during the treble wasnt a great game.

Hopefully we follow it up with a win at Brentford on the 30th.

Im guessing @Orchard thief is still stuck out in traffic at Mahon Point, the poor bastard

Last edited:
looking at international duty this and next week-
Tsimkas the only involved in big matches- Greece will be expected to qualify for the Euros,, they are in playoff home v Kazakatan, if they win that a final away to Georgia or Luxembourg.
Endo will have two WC qualifiers home & away v N Korea
everybody else seems to be playing friendlies.
No Sth American qualifier so Diaz will have two friendlies in Spain, McAllister two friendlies in USA,
I presume the likes of Jota, Alisson, Jones, Trent & Salah are in Dubai on a break now and back training early next week.
all are expected to be fit in April.
French, including Konate, arriving at Clairefontaine https://www.marca.com/futbol/futbol-internacional/album/2024/03/18/65f8542446163f59208b45a9_1.html (estrafalario translates as bizarre)

Liverpool play away to Atlanta on April 18th then away to Fulham on the 20th. Can the Fulham game be rescheduled? Seems bonkers to expect them to play two away games in 2 days.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼