Greenway or Railway line in Youghal?

Should've done a rail line but this is obviously much better (cheaper) while also saying we done something to help the environment.

Not really, many people that will be using this are going to drive to it in cars, plus they were rather heavy handed with stripping the place of trees and vegetation in the process. Mogeely looks very bare, not at all green.

Was told by a dungourney lad theJmsie Kelleher was a better hurler than Ringy

He was reputed to have been brilliant, and made the Cork team of the Century in midfield I think. Different era to Ringy. Jamsey had sporting interests outside of hurling, Ringy was utterly focused on just one sport, and trying to perfect it, and he came very close. Two absolute legends.

I had a lamp down there today. Took a stroll up a bit of it. Fairly boring tbh. You'd probably need a bike.
Also, some mincer flew passed me on a pair of rollerblades. Reminded me of that old joke "What's the most difficult part of learn to rollerblade? - telling you're parents you're gay!"

Not really, many people that will be using this are going to drive to it in cars, plus they were rather heavy handed with stripping the place of trees and vegetation in the process. Mogeely looks very bare, not at all green.
That doesn't sound at all good, I've never been on one of these greenways but it wouldn't surprise me if they were overly landscaped alright.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼