Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Is TOM a massive loss, been on panel While and hasn't found a position. Big panel. We move on.
TOM walking is a positive for the ethos within the group imo. He has zero work ethic if he doesn't have the ball and strolls around the place as if he has a clutch of A-I medals in his back pocket.
PR & Co must have 26 who will give it 110% and having him around makes it harder to instil that mentality.

Did you actually read any reported news on this or are you existing solely on tiktokkyWhatsAppyx rumours?
It happened yesterday morning, in training, as reported in multiple news outlets who you'd assume have checked the facts.
It obviously happened in training, I'm just wondering did anyone know the specifics

Some silly stuff being spouted here. Coleman's injury is a bad blow, but at least the team gave plenty experience managing without him, and with a bit of luck he might be an option off the bench for some of the round-robin games. Don't forget he had no intercounty hurling under his belt for more than a year before the league match Vs KK, and he made a serious impact then.

On O'Mahony, let's wait to hear confirmation. *If* he has walked he would be a big loss - at the very least he would provide a physical presence and a puck-out option. And I would take comments from any poster on here about the attitude of specific players with a large grain of salt.

Conor Lehane has started every league match yet somehow losing TOM isn’t a problem? Now if he is an attitude problem then I get it but otherwise his talent is a loss.

I feel terribly sorry for Mark Coleman who is having an awful time with injuries.
Hopefully it is not a complicated break and with luck could easily play a part in the later rounds of the Munster championship. I would love to see MC and TOC as a midfield pair.

Regarding TOM, I hate to hear of any player who is not available for selection. Hopefully, even if it is true , whatever differences have ocurred can be sorted and he continues to play. He has plenty to contribute to Cork hurling.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Henry Prune

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼