The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Poor result, worse performance. It’s not easy to keep going to the well when stretched in terms of the squad but we really didn’t show any urgency as an attacking force today to deserve a win.

Bar a chance for Robertson in the second half which was blocked near the line, I don’t recall us having a big chance to score. A lot of huffing and puffing but no quality.

I hate to say it but you literally cannot afford to drop points now to anyone, especially the form City and Arsenal are in. A loss of momentum as well which is also a big deal at this stage of the season.
I stand by everything there other than adding in that Darwin is God! :lol!:

Wins like that at the death feel like more than 3 points sometimes!

Only saw the last 30 mins there,
Liverpool played ok in that bit pushing for the winner but Forest were comfortable and deserved a draw,
very disappointing for Forest after the Utd defeat in midweek.
prior to the goal the closest Liverpool came was when a cross hit a defender and the keeper made a good save,
I must say I really like the look of Danns, he gets involved in the play and carries a real goal threat,
he was a bit rash going for that ball with the keeper but it did bounce up,
next match is in Prague on Thurs, early ko maybe 6pm?

Yes. A questionable drop-ball decision in Liverpool's box is the same as having a valid goal chalked off for no good reason 👍🏻🤣
The ball should have been given back to Forest which WOULD have set off a series of events in which Forest scored.

But if you’re happy that your team are a bunch of CHEATING SCUMBAGS then fair enough.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Brian O Broin

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼