Idiot of the Year 2023

Vote for your IOTY 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve only been posting on this board a fraction of the time of most on here but let me tell you I’m absolutely shocked and appalled how this thing has been run. A complete shambles for start to finish. I won’t sit back and watch some posters good names get dragged through the mud like this. We need to scrap this madness immediately and start over.
Jesus, remember the days of rival IotY polls? It was like the Papal Schism.

Very sorry you feel this way Crusty.
If you would like to start an Ofeeshul, Official, Alternative or Real IOTY thread - please do.
I’ve given it careful consideration and I’ve decided to organise a protest on grand parade tomorrow at 6pm next to the statue of the Micheal Collins.

I asked myself what would the big fella do in times like this and I think you know the answer.

This could get messy.

A honest fella withdrew his money from his account with his card an idiot alright, I take my nomination with great pride.
I'm here less than year so it's nice to be noticed and nominated. Thank you all.

As regards free money it was with regards to a short term loan being INTEREST FREE but no one accepted that explanation as that's what the bank defined it as.

I look forward to the voting and taking part some worthy contenders that most definitely outdid what I posted.

Can anyone show what Jank posted ? I've seen the rest can't seem to find his nomination.
You loaned yourself the money?
Interest free too.
Nice chap.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:45pm

More events ▼