The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Hannibal has been top class, his work off the ball allowed Bruno to attack without leaving holes behind him. The team moved back and forward as a unit against Burnley and the pass with the outside of his boot to send Rashford on a run was sublime. This kid is good, very good.
Hmmmm,

Screenshot_2023-09-26-18-07-58-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

The stats would suggest it was an even game with Burnley having lots more possession, one more shot on target, lots more passes and a higher passing accuracy.
This kid must have done the :unseen' work.

Hmmmm,

View attachment 25113

The stats would suggest it was an even game with Burnley having lots more possession, one more shot on target, lots more passes and a higher passing accuracy.
Those stats don't concern his performance M8

Hannibal’s game by numbers vs. Burnley:

91% pass accuracy
34 touches
21/23 passes completed
7 ball recoveries
3 ground duels won
2/3 tackles won
2 key passes

Brilliant performance. 😉

Last edited:
It certainly would be very unusual. For most clubs, Man Utd included.

Since the class of '92 only 8 guys in ~30 years have come through the youth system and racked up 100+ PL appearances for the club.

View attachment 25110
My point is it’s hardly unprecedented. Fletcher and O Shea broke into the team around the same time as did Rashford and McTominay. As we all know, football started in 92 so don’t think we can go omitting it’s class.

My point is it’s hardly unprecedented. Fletcher and O Shea broke into the team around the same time as did Rashford and McTominay. As we all know, football started in 92 so don’t think we can go omitting it’s class.

If you'd said it wasn't unprecedented I'd have agreed with you.

But even 2 together would be highly unusual.

The class of 92 was insane. To yield 6 decade-plus first teamers - at a time when the first team was of a very high standard - is nuts.

Plus fringe guys like Savage & Gillespie going on to have decent PL careers elsewhere.

If you'd said it wasn't unprecedented I'd have agreed with you.

But even 2 together would be highly unusual.

The class of 92 was insane. To yield 6 decade-plus first teamers - at a time when the first team was of a very high standard - is nuts.

Plus fringe guys like Savage & Gillespie going on to have decent PL careers elsewhere.
I was gutted when he was sold as part of the Andy Cole deal.

Highly promising as a youngster, had an okay career after I suppose, but I thought he was going to be a big star (I might do that a lot with young players!)

It's a bit of a puzzling team selection as to what formation it might be, but whoever has Mason Mount at centre forward for Livescore should be sacked on the spot.

FWIW I think it will be a back 4 with Amrobat playing full back similar to the last few minutes at Burnley.

Those stats don't concern his performance M8

Hannibal’s game by numbers vs. Burnley:

91% pass accuracy
34 touches
21/23 passes completed
7 ball recoveries
3 ground duels won
2/3 tackles won
2 key passes

Brilliant performance. 😉
Keep this up and I might promote you from SSB to SB.

After that, who knows?

No more noddy references to our glorious bald leader mind.

Hmmmm,

View attachment 25113

Lol, what did this kid ever do to you m8?

Mocking him in the Bumnal thread and trying to take away any credit for his last performance in here?

Your obsession with all things Manyoo is going beyond sad m8.

From what I've seen of Hannibal he hasn't done anything extraordinary in the first team yet. But he's done okay.

As for Mainoo, the reports from the summer pre season games before he got injured were that he was United's best player. Had some 115 million pound nobody in his pocket in one game. Can't remember the fella's name to be honest.

Was it Antony?

Lol, what did this kid ever do to you m8?

Mocking him in the Bumnal thread and trying to take away any credit for his last performance in here?

Your obsession with all things Manyoo is going beyond sad m8.
I'm not mocking him. I was glad he celebrated his first pl goal, tbh.
I was mocking someone who thought that goals shouldn't be celebrated

And if Burnley are dominating possession, etc, I'd imagine it might be slightly indicative that your DM is not a Makelele (at least not in that game).

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Best Of Cork Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼