2023 Premier Junior football

Milstreet were a totally different team today to the one that were hammered by kilmurry 2 weeks ago . They could have had 3 goals in first 15 minutes and only for some poor shooting would have won this game by a lot more .

Second place up for grabs now because of kilmurry beat st James and Kinsale can beat milstreet the 3 teams will all finish on 2 pts so be down to scoring difference.

Buttevent predictions went well 👌
Great win for cobh and with the Barrs beating Michaels tonight they now top group with 4 points with last game against Buttevant. If Buttevant win this and cobh win their game 3 teams will end up on 4 pts so down to score difference

St James were very poor.
Millstreet may rue not scoring more as should they lose to Kinsale they would finish behind them
I wouldn’t rule out Kinsale as they were unlucky yesterday against kilmurry. Lost 2 players including captain and midfielder in first 20 minutes and went toe to toe for most of game until reduced to 14 men for last 10 minutes against a strong wind ..

Winners of competition probably won’t come from Group 3… could be a Kilmurry v Cobh final repeat of junior a final from last year possibly? Millstreet have a star studded team on paper but shipped such a heavy loss to Kilmurry first day youd wonder if they have the stomach when it comes to it. Kinsale could still beat them alright. Big win for Urhan that will keep them up for next year at least. Buttevant should bounce back and get out of group. Kilmurry still favs. Relegation final possibly Cullen v St Michaels with michaels to go down.

I was at the cobh Buttevant game. Wow cobh are an impressive outfit. Very well structured and set up with some great forwards. Timmy wilk is a fine footballer asweel. Buttevant unfortunately just can’t keep the best players fit. David hanlon went off after 15 mins with seems to be an ankle injury. His brother also didn’t play however he seemed to be moving okay on the line😂. Buttevant will be all out to get out of this group. They really aren’t firing. Score line flattered buttevant. Cobh 4 or 5 points a better team. Will make for an interesting last week of games

I was at the cobh Buttevant game. Wow cobh are an impressive outfit. Very well structured and set up with some great forwards. Timmy wilk is a fine footballer asweel. Buttevant unfortunately just can’t keep the best players fit. David hanlon went off after 15 mins with seems to be an ankle injury. His brother also didn’t play however he seemed to be moving okay on the line😂. Buttevant will be all out to get out of this group. They really aren’t firing. Score line flattered buttevant. Cobh 4 or 5 points a better team. Will make for an interesting last week of games

How did lenehen the FF play for Buttevant? I’ve seen him twice this year and was very impressed with him as he is a real handful.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

3rd Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

That They May Face The Rising Sun (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼