French attack

Imagine if the cops there weren't armed. I'm sorry to say but this is all playing into the Far Right's hands. They're loving this, but for all the wrong reasons. Interesting times ahead throughout Europe.

I doubt anyone is 'loving this' tbh.

Six kids stabbed. Three critical.

The youngest 22 months old.

People who immediately start going on about the 'far right' on this should pull their head out of their arse.

I doubt anyone is 'loving this' tbh.

Six kids stabbed. Three critical.

The youngest 22 months old.

People who immediately start going on about the 'far right' on this should pull their head out of their arse.
Eh, did you see where I said " for all the wrong reasons"?
As for your far right dismissal you are the one who needs to open his eyes. We are going down a very dangerous road in a big bus and the Far Right will be driving it very soon.

So there!

Eh, did you see where I said " for all the wrong reasons"?
As for your far right dismissal you are the one who needs to open his eyes. We are going down a very dangerous road in a big bus and the Far Right will be driving it very soon.

So there!

Christ almighty you hear this horrendous story and your kneejerk reaction is to start going on about the far right?

🙄

People have been conditioned to respond this way now so much that they're like Pavlov's dog.

A Syrian asylum seeker stabs a bunch of toddlers in a playground.

'The far right are loving this'.

F*cking hell, what is wrong with people 🙄
Do you need people to do a performative "oh, how awful" post or something? It is (or at least should be) obvious that every normal person would think that this action was abhorrent.

So we move on to discuss how this event will be perceived....

(The tweet you just posted is clearly a far right dog whistle. I assume you know that already though...)

Do you need people to do a performative "oh, how awful" post or something? It is (or at least should be) obvious that every normal person would think that this action was abhorrent.

So we move on to discuss how this event will be perceived....

(The tweet you just posted is clearly a far right dog whistle. I assume you know that already though...)

Oh here's captain braindead with her two cents. 🙄

'A far right dogwhistle'... oh fuck off.

Its a statement identifying the perpetrator of this horrendous crime.

Genuinely its revolting that you have clueless c*nts whose immediate reaction to this nightmarish attack is to say how the boogeyman of the far right is going to use it.

No empathy whatsoever with the victims or their families. 🙄

Oh here's captain braindead with her two cents. 🙄

'A far right dogwhistle'... oh fuck off.

Its a statement identifying the perpetrator of this horrendous crime.

Genuinely its revolting that you have clueless c*nts whose immediate reaction to this nightmarish attack is to say how the boogeyman of the far right is going to use it.

No empathy whatsoever with the victims or their families. 🙄
So you do need everyone to do a performative "Oh that's so awful" post, on a website that the victims and their families will never access.

Grand so.

"Oh, how awful for the victims and their families".

Now that that's done, can you explain to me why the nationality and religion of the perpetrator and the (presumed) religion of the victims are something that you feel needs to be focused on in the immediate aftermath of the event? Because that is exactly what the far right are doing, and it is also what you are doing...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:45pm

More events ▼