Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Rewatched Hell or High Water on BBC last night.

Saw it in the cinema when it came out.

Great film, one that was criminally overlooked at the Oscars.

Spotlight and garbage like The Revenant took the awards but this one hasnt dated an inch.

Career best from Ben Foster

Mark Rylance for Bridge of Shite lolololol
ben foster is out of his mind though. listened to him on maron a while back and he sounded deranged. his back must be destroyed from dropping david lynch’s name.

ben foster is out of his mind though. listened to him on maron a while back and he sounded deranged. his back must be destroyed from dropping david lynch’s name.

The one where he was the wacked out PTSD dude was decent.

Very underrated actor.

Loved HOHW tbh. One that reviewed well and got a bit of buzz but a very tight film.

Spiderman- across the spiderverse 7/10

Great craic. Utterly mad, but very enjoyable.

Also, excellent to see a pregnant superhero 😎
sorry, i can’t agree there.

took my two eldest to see it today. i thought it was painful to sit though. visually it wa great but the whole story was bullshit and the ending was beyond painful.

my two enjoyed it though so on one level that’s all that matters but i fucking love spider-man and this didn’t hit for me.

sorry, i can’t agree there.

took my two eldest to see it today. i thought it was painful to sit though. visually it wa great but the whole story was bullshit and the ending was beyond painful.

my two enjoyed it though so on one level that’s all that matters but i fucking love spider-man and this didn’t hit for me.

Litmus test: If Matlock likes it; its shit.

See Clerks 2.

20220529_152035.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

BoolaBoom

Levis Corner House, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼