Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Says the guy who tries to excuse the lack of a motorway between Cork and Limerick. Why don't you just tell us again that people would be better off driving up through Mitchelstown :rolleyes:
Two in a row, fair play.
By the way, you don’t drive through Mitchelstown, it is also by-passed.
Not my fault, you are too dumb to see that there is currently a much easier better route to Limerick from Cork. Only absolute idiot would still be driving through Mallow to get there.

Two in a row, fair play.
Not my fault, you are too dumb to see that there is currently a much easier better route to Limerick from Cork. Only absolute idiot would still be driving through Mallow to get there.

And it's not our fault that you can't see that's the very point being made!

There should be no reason to have to take a diversion to Mitchelstown (yes Captain Obvious, we all know it doesn't actually go through Mitchelstown but you knew exactly what was being referenced) to travel from Cork to Limerick. It should be done in a much more direct route.

There was nobody suggesting that the best way to travel from Dublin to Limerick should be to travel the motorway to Galway and then drive down from Galway to Limerick - there was a motorway put from Dublin to both cities. Similarly there should be a motorway between Cork and Limerick. It isn't that difficult a concept to grasp - even for you!

Id be up that road a fair lot for the rugby and the Mitchelstown 》Hospital route is an absolute dose with little overtaking opportunities if you're behind a Sunday driver.

Its much of a muchness imo.

Either way Ryan is directly blocking much needed road infrastructure projects in Cork such as the much needed N25 upgrade. For him to be indirectly blocking housing development in a housing crisis is unforgivable.

I look forward to the footage from the counting centre when that pr*ck loses his seat.

And it's not our fault that you can't see that's the very point being made!

There should be no reason to have to take a diversion to Mitchelstown (yes Captain Obvious, we all know it doesn't actually go through Mitchelstown but you knew exactly what was being referenced) to travel from Cork to Limerick. It should be done in a much more direct route.

There was nobody suggesting that the best way to travel from Dublin to Limerick should be to travel the motorway to Galway and then drive down from Galway to Limerick - there was a motorway put from Dublin to both cities. Similarly there should be a motorway between Cork and Limerick. It isn't that difficult a concept to grasp - even for you!
What point is being made exactly? Or yeah the fact you didn't grasp a simple concept of "door to door" :ROFLMAO:
As for the rest of you post, just your usual waffle. "Diversion" :lol!:

Further more, I don't know what you are bleating about, your party, the one you canvass for, wanted to stop CPOs for the motorway route, you hypocrite.

Last edited:
From the same government who are handing out 100Euros per child extra in childrens' allowance next month and FG have proposed giving everyone a 1K handout

I never heard someone say that reducing the tax you pay, is a handout.
It's your money to begin with, is it not?

Just shows us what SF have in store for us.

Two in a row, fair play.
On this.

The engineers who have looked at the M20 upgrade also looked at the possibility of upgrading the road from Michelstown to Limerick.
It was too expensive given the terrain and topography. Also, the existing N20, would need to be upgraded anyway, so that's more costly again.

What point is being made exactly? Or yeah the fact you didn't grasp a simple concept of "door to door" :ROFLMAO:
As for the rest of you post, just your usual waffle. "Diversion" :lol!:

Further more, I don't know what you are bleating about, your party, the one you canvass for, wanted to stop CPOs for the motorway route, you hypocrite.

The point being made that there should be a motorway connecting the 2nd city with the 3rd the way there is connecting the 1st with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th without the need to take diversions. And if you really don't understand what's meant by diversion (while pontificating about "door to door motorways") diversion means going off in a different direction for a while only to come at your final destination from a different direction to the one from which you first started. Think driving to Dublin via Limerick.

Honest to gawd, it's like having to pull teeth :rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Not How When!

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼