Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

The point being made that there should be a motorway connecting the 2nd city with the 3rd the way there is connecting the 1st with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th without the need to take diversions. And if you really don't understand what's meant by diversion (while pontificating about "door to door motorways") diversion means going off in a different direction for a while only to come at your final destination from a different direction to the one from which you first started. Think driving to Dublin via Limerick.

Honest to gawd, it's like having to pull teeth :rolleyes:
F8ck me, you are as thick as a ditch. Where did I pontificate about door to door motorways? Never happened, you are lying.
It's isn't a diversion to go via the M8, it's alternative route that takes much the same time. You do know you can travel Cork to Dublin with out using the motorway? Surely you do?
Nowhere did I say there shouldn't be improvements made to the N20. By the way is there some sort of rule that says the Cork and Limerick need to be connected via the N20? Why not a motorway joining Limerick to the M8, it would be a fraction of current estimated cost which is gargantuan for an 80km strip of road.
Nice side step of SF's involvement by the way.

Id be up that road a fair lot for the rugby and the Mitchelstown 》Hospital route is an absolute dose with little overtaking opportunities if you're behind a Sunday driver.

Its much of a muchness imo.

Either way Ryan is directly blocking much needed road infrastructure projects in Cork such as the much needed N25 upgrade. For him to be indirectly blocking housing development in a housing crisis is unforgivable.

I look forward to the footage from the counting centre when that pr*ck loses his seat.
Is Eamon Ryan in the room with you right now?

F8ck me, you are as thick as a ditch. Where did I pontificate about door to door motorways? Never happened, you are lying.
It's isn't a diversion to go via the M8, it's alternative route that takes much the same time. You do know you can travel Cork to Dublin with out using the motorway? Surely you do?
Nowhere did I say there shouldn't be improvements made to the N20. By the way is there some sort of rule that says the Cork and Limerick need to be connected via the N20? Why not a motorway joining Limerick to the M8, it would be a fraction of current estimated cost which is gargantuan for an 80km strip of road.
Nice side step of SF's involvement by the way.

#2767 above when you seemed to be jumping to the defence of sleepy and using your as yet unexplained "door to door motorway", something you've been so far been unable to provide even a single example of.

It is a diversion for someone wishing to go from Cork City (centre) to Limerick City not to use the clearly signposted road to Limerick and instead have to use the Dublin motorway for the first 50 odd kilometers before heading to Limerick City from a different direction. Why on earth do you think the councils invest in road-signage in the first place?

That this has to be explained to you speaks volumes

Nice attempted deflection btw

#2767 above when you seemed to be jumping to the defence of sleepy and using your as yet unexplained "door to door motorway", something you've been so far been unable to provide even a single example of.
I didn't jump to his defence I pointed out that yet again you were lying when it comes to the Ryan. Everyone here is aware of the shitshow that Ryan in Greens are but no one bar you sees the need to make up lies.
If you can grasp the concept of what is meant by a door to door motorway when a route is being discussed, then I ain't helping you.

It is a diversion for someone wishing to go from Cork City (centre) to Limerick City not to use the clearly signposted road to Limerick and instead have to use the Dublin motorway for the first 50 odd kilometers before heading to Limerick City from a different direction. Why on earth do you think the councils invest in road-signage in the first place?

That this has to be explained to you speaks volumes
Oh dear good, you really are embarrassing yourself now. The councils have also signposted Waterford out the N25, but why would you travel that route ( oh wait because that's way I have always done it and I ain't changing) You are just foolish old man stuck in your ways.
Nice attempted deflection btw
I didn't deflect anything, liar.
And ffs, learn to link a post.

I didn't jump to his defence I pointed out that yet again you were lying when it comes to the Ryan. Everyone here is aware of the shitshow that Ryan in Greens are but no one bar you sees the need to make up lies.
If you can grasp the concept of what is meant by a door to door motorway when a route is being discussed, then I ain't helping you.

Oh dear good, you really are embarrassing yourself now. The councils have also signposted Waterford out the N25, but why would you travel that route ( oh wait because that's way I have always done it and I ain't changing) You are just foolish old man stuck in your ways.

I didn't deflect anything, liar.

And ffs, learn to link a post.
You didn't deflect but you tried you liar. SF have nothing to do with Sleepy Ryan's inaction on the Cork Limerick Motorway

And as for your amazement at the councils signposting Waterford out the N25, it really shouldn't come as a surprise even to you given that it's the road from Cork through Waterford.

Seriously, are there any more like you at home 🤷‍♂️

You didn't deflect but you tried you liar. SF have nothing to do with Sleepy Ryan's inaction on the Cork Limerick Motorway
I know I didn't deflect at all I pointed your hypocrisy in complaining about Ryan's inaction and ignoring your own party, the party that you are a member of and canvass for calling for CPOs to be stopped.

And as for your amazement at the councils signposting Waterford out the N25, it really shouldn't come as a surprise even to you given that it's the road from Cork through Waterford.

Oh dear, amazement was it? Nope not amazed at all, merely pointing out that there is alternative and better routes to travel to destinations. But being a dye cast old man ranting at the clouds I doubt you can grasp a simple concept like that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Fist Of Pure Emotion - Spring Fling!

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼