Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Whatever about this guys spat with Mehole, I have to agree with him with regard to current Minister of Transport:

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED’

Mr O’Connor added that he was “extremely frustrated” at what he saw as a “disproportionate” level of power enjoyed by the Green Party in Government, and he claimed the public perception was that Transport Minister Eamon Ryan was “the most powerful politician in the country”.

The Cork East TD said the delivery of a Castlemartyr bypass had been a priority for him, and since meeting with Mr Ryan in October 2021, he had seen little progress.

Describing that project as “just one microcosm of other projects across Cork county”, he said his own perspective as a Government backbencher was that the delivery of other infrastructure projects such as the Mallow relief road, the N25 road between Carrigtwohill and Midleton, the Cobh access road, and the North ring road, were being “totally and utterly prevented from being advanced, I feel, by the minister for transport”.

He is 100% right. It seems you cant even repair or straighten a road now unless there is a plan for a cycleway. Loads of council roads jobs are held up as a result.
It looks like they will get destroyed in the next election but they wont care... they succeeded in progressing their narrative. TOuch of Padraig Pearse about them

Whatever about this guys spat with Mehole, I have to agree with him with regard to current Minister of Transport:

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED’

Mr O’Connor added that he was “extremely frustrated” at what he saw as a “disproportionate” level of power enjoyed by the Green Party in Government, and he claimed the public perception was that Transport Minister Eamon Ryan was “the most powerful politician in the country”.

The Cork East TD said the delivery of a Castlemartyr bypass had been a priority for him, and since meeting with Mr Ryan in October 2021, he had seen little progress.

Describing that project as “just one microcosm of other projects across Cork county”, he said his own perspective as a Government backbencher was that the delivery of other infrastructure projects such as the Mallow relief road, the N25 road between Carrigtwohill and Midleton, the Cobh access road, and the North ring road, were being “totally and utterly prevented from being advanced, I feel, by the minister for transport”.

Nonsense, everybody knows that the most powerful politician in the country is Tim Cullinane of the IFA, that organisation is the tail wagging the government dog.

Nonsense, ask any farmer in the country and they we tell you how badly they are represented that organisation.
Balderdash, farmers are only happy when they're complaining, the IFA are constantly moaning on their behalf and they have FG and FF in their pockets, they have been spreading fear about the proposed EU nature restoration law, the EPP, to which FG belong even walked out of negotiations on it.

If you follow agri news down through the years farmers are always on the verge of taking to the streets to complain about something or other, they pretend to be in a perpetual state of crisis, yet look at the huge tractors they have, which can cost up 100k!

Balderdash, farmers are only happy when they're complaining, the IFA are constantly moaning on their behalf and they have FG and FF in their pockets, they have been spreading fear about the proposed EU nature restoration law, the EPP, to which FG belong even walked out of negotiations on it.

If you follow agri news down through the years farmers are always on the verge of taking to the streets to complain about something or other, they pretend to be in a perpetual state of crisis, yet look at the huge tractors they have, which can cost up 100k!
You are talking out your hole as usual, as I said go ask any farmer what they think of the IFA representation. 🤡

I stand over every word I posted, the fact that our inhouse climate change denier liked your post gives further credence to my points. The pig sector is in crisis, the sheep farmers are in crisis, the dairy sector will shortly be in crisis because milk prices are falling, a long dry summer will lead to water shortages which will be another crisis for farmers.

Outdoorthreadmill is in a permanent state of crisis, needless to say.

Last edited:
Who raised the cost of fuel? Temporary cuts to excise were always going to be reversed, Hank has now joined the looney ranks of those who want new roads built but don't want to pay for them. Revenues raised by government go to provide services and pay for infrastructure projects such as road building.

Who raised the cost of fuel? Temporary cuts to excise were always going to be reversed, Hank has now joined the looney ranks of those who want new roads built but don't want to pay for them. Revenues raised by government go to provide services and pay for infrastructure projects such as road building.
Are these the same roads your hero won't allow progress?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼