Kinahan Crime Gang

Yup hes world famous.

View attachment 21713

They reckon hes in Iran as the heat is too much for the Dubai authorities.
Can only imagine how much they are paying the Iranians to stay hidden and launder their cash. Once the yanks are onto you its Good night Irene.

They're on the FBI most wanted list too I believe.

While I'm generally all for rehabilitation, I wouldn't mind these lads going to a super max prison in America at all.
One can only hope, as life in supermax is a fate worse than death, 23 hours a day in solitary in a 7x12 cell, knowing you’ll never properly seeing daylight for the rest of your life must be torture. The Joy or Portlaoise would be like an all-inclusive Caribbean resort in comparison.

Is extradition to the US on the cards? The 5m reward is part of a joint US-UK-Ireland operation I thought extradition to Ireland was more likely.

One can only hope, as life in supermax is a fate worse than death, 23 hours a day in solitary in a 7x12 cell, knowing you’ll never properly seeing daylight for the rest of your life must be torture. The Joy or Portlaoise would be like an all-inclusive Caribbean resort in comparison.

Is extradition to the US on the cards? The 5m reward is part of a joint US-UK-Ireland operation I thought extradition to Ireland was more likely.
Not sure tbh, but if the FBI were after you, I'd have thought so?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼