The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Sure, plenty 😉

Even if the sale does drag on I don't think the Glazers will risk going a whole summer transfer window without buying anyone.

Sure they're f*ckers, but that's fantasy thinking.
Lol, are you serious?

These are the cunts that bought dalot and Fred one summer

Ollys second summer they bought a few young fellas and Cavani on a free.

Moyes first summer they signed Felliani on deadline day.

At Christmas ETH was told to get a Burnley striker on loan and sabitzer.

Those cunts will do whatever is good FOR THEM.

Wan Bissaka, great man to win a sliding tackle and that's about it.
The thing is if they go out and buy a top quality attacking RB like I hope they do, AWB offers a different defensive solution that can be useful in certain games.

Ultimately neither Dalot or AWB are good enough to be first choice, Dalot has been given a contact so does AWB get shown the door? Before Christmas I’d have said definitely I’m not so sure now

Lol, are you serious?

These are the cunts that bought dalot and Fred one summer

Ollys second summer they bought a few young fellas and Cavani on a free.

Moyes first summer they signed Felliani on deadline day.

At Christmas ETH was told to get a Burnley striker on loan and sabitzer.

Those cunts will do whatever is good FOR THEM.
And us

The thing is if they go out and buy a top quality attacking RB like I hope they do, AWB offers a different defensive solution that can be useful in certain games.

Ultimately neither Dalot or AWB are good enough to be first choice, Dalot has been given a contact so does AWB get shown the door? Before Christmas I’d have said definitely I’m not so sure now

Wan Bissaka has two years to run on his deal.

Dalot is now contracted until 2028.

I'd say they will keep them both for next season and try and get rid of dud duo Alex Telles and Brandon Williams.

I don't think either AWB or Dalot are good enough tbh. They're both back up to a top class RB at best.
Both would be absolutely fine as back up but keeping both without getting a first choice wouldn’t be good.

I haven’t seen loads of Sabitzer tbh but from the bits I have seen I don’t think he’s United quality either, maybe as back up.

I don't see how cutting off ETH's balls in the transfer market all summer helps the Glazer's negotiating position..?

If you think they're going to sanction spending when there is essentially no line of credit available to the club then you havn't been paying a whole lot of attention to how bad their finances are.

Id say we will see a deal done by August and 23/24 will be pretty focked for United.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼