The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Spot on, the amount of chances that are created that haven't been taken is scandalous, with a better striker they would have top four wrapped up ages ago and would have been closer to the two teams above them, In saying that the defense and midfield when everyone is fit is so much better than last season it's night and day. If they can get a good striker and bulk up the squad players they will win a lot of games.

It wasn't always pretty but the got the job done and we can say the season was successful based on where we started. ETH is a winner and puts up with no shit!
56 goals is very poor . Lowest in top 6 . I said it all season that its not a bad man utd side biut needed a proper striker.

56 goals is very poor . Lowest in top 6 . I said it all season that its not a bad man utd side biut needed a proper striker.
Yep and Rashford scored 56 of those, a great season by his standards but the rest need to buck up. tbf to Bruno I've never seen a player hit the post more times in one season as him, he could easily have another 10 goals

You'd wonder how much of the squad hag wants to keep, given there are very few if his signings there
I would say he definitely wants the below gone asap, he'll probably struggle on with a few more like DDG, Fred and maybe Sancho for another season as unfortunately you can't sign everyone you want in one window, now if Qatar come in the meantime who knows what will happen.

OUT
Maguire
McTominay
Dalot ?
Martial

The mind of an UTD fan.
Was down in Fitzpatrick's Glaunthaune last Saturday ,security guard is an avid utd fan,one of the lads said to him that utd had a good result only for him to utter yah,but the other fuckers got a late draw.
Liverpool are a hugh chip on the shoulder for utd fans i dont think the reverse is the same.t

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼