Madeline McCann

No... but you're making some leap though infairness to you.

There's been millions spent on this and its no nearer being solved. Normally when you throw enough money at something you get a result.

I simply asked if they run out of leads or suspects where does the investigation logically turn to?

The parents....or does it fizzle out and we never find anything. Are there currently any other suspects or persons of interest other than the German guy.

I don't see why you're so upset by that and taking it so personally?
Incorrect - this is not hollywood. I can't remember the statistics but the percentage of bodies found after murders where they have been buried is way lower than we would all like to imagine.

The parents are subject to the same investigations, finding, and evidence. If anything exists pointing to them then theres your answer, but there doesn't seem to be

Im not taking this personally at all, i have no links whatsoever to the whole thing.. I just have an aversion to people deciding they can join the dots better than the countless police and investigation teams in at least 2 countries that have been trying

Incorrect - this is not hollywood. I can't remember the statistics but the percentage of bodies found after murders where they have been buried is way lower than we would all like to imagine.

The parents are subject to the same investigations, finding, and evidence. If anything exists pointing to them then theres your answer, but there doesn't seem to be

Im not taking this personally at all, i have no links whatsoever to the whole thing.. I just have an aversion to people deciding they can join the dots better than the countless police and investigation teams in at least 2 countries that have been trying
It's the nature of any discussion forum, people speculate cos they have an interest.

If you have an aversion to that maybe you're in the wrong place.

Usually the Facebook detective gurlies will have it solved before the late late show starts, fuelled by a bottle of Prosecco.

Sure they had the case of the missing woman from youghal done and dusted in no time at all

Guilty as sin!
He looks dodgy
Lock him up!

Tbf he is dodgy.

'Look... I found her empty suitcases in a carpark'

In my opinion the cops tried to pin this on the parents from the beginning and they've never been able to put a shred of evidence together. That tells me that they have nothing whatsoever to do with Maddie's disappearance (apart from leaving the kid alone in the apartment).

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Making A Scene

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼