The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

what part of 'we got your point' don't you get?

You're getting close to joining Treehouse on the ignore list, NOT because of your opinion on this, more because you sound like a shit bot.

Its not a question of getting my point, its not one of ye even as the charges mount up have the basic decency to say the club should suspend him.

Ten games to go is more important than not having a guy on three charges of rape in the side.

Jesus wept.

IF this is a new person coming forward then something needs to be done about it and if that’s a suspension then so be it, it would be the right thing to do.

But if it’s one of the old accusations and the club feels they have already checked it out and are happy then he may get to continue to play.
We’ll have to wait and see.

IF this is a new person coming forward then something needs to be done about it and if that’s a suspension then so be it, it would be the right thing to do.

But if it’s one of the old accusations and the club feels they have already checked it out and are happy then he may get to continue to play.
We’ll have to wait and see.

• A third alleged victim has reported being sexually assaulted in Hertfordshire in February last year

Premier League international football star is quizzed for 'hours' under caution by police after a third woman came forward​

Wheres the confusion?

It's gone beyond the point where the club can play dumb.

I think the best thing they can do is suspend him for the remainder of the season.

Whether they do so remains to be seen.

Last edited:
Its not a question of getting my point, its not one of ye even as the charges mount up have the basic decency to say the club should suspend him.

Ten games to go is more important than not having a guy on three charges of rape in the side.

Jesus wept.

Yes, you're indeed trying to force your take on everyone here, you'll notice posters on here are respecting your opinion on this even though they differ .

In my case it's got nothing to do whatsoever with Partey's importance to Arsenal's on pitch performances you absolute sad clown.

Yes, you're indeed trying to force your take on everyone here, you'll notice posters on here are respecting your opinion on this even though they differ .

In my case it's got nothing to do whatsoever with Partey's importance to Arsenal's on pitch performances you absolute sad clown.

Not trying to force anything on anyone m8 ( unlike #5).

I just find it incredible that you can maintain he has any business representing the club after this latest accusation.

I guess my standards are a bit higher than yours.

If he was genuinely concerned about any victims I’d give him credit.

But he’s a disrespectful clown trying to put this on us and all he’s concerned with is the player being suspended.

Anyone believing he wants City to win the league is being naive, all he cares about is Arsenal not winning it which is really strange considering the seriousness of the allegations.

Last edited:
Not trying to force anything on anyone m8 ( unlike #5).

I just find it incredible that you can maintain he has any business representing the club after this latest accusation.

I guess my standards are a bit higher than yours.
Ok lad 👍

Ive said all I had to say on this so far.

I don’t have the will, interest or energy to keep going back and forth.

Please stop spamming this thread, you made your point a billion times.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼