Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Who exactly do you think was in government here when that Omagh bomb went off killing all those people. Take yer time (hint: It wasn't SF)
Well done you, while their brethren blew up a bomb in Omagh.

So today Mehole as Minister for Foreign Affairs is going North to meet all party leaders, just like the UK Foreign Minister met them recently.

Are we going to see Mary Moan Rock up at that meeting too ?

We most certainly will not.

It will be the terrorists daughter will do just fine for meeting Mehole.

Funny that 🤔

Well done you, while their brethren blew up a bomb in Omagh.

So today Mehole as Minister for Foreign Affairs is going North to meet all party leaders, just like the UK Foreign Minister met them recently.

Are we going to see Mary Moan Rock up at that meeting too ?

We most certainly will not.

It will be the terrorists daughter will do just fine for meeting Mehole.

Funny that 🤔

My brethren as you describe them had NOTHING to do with the bomb in Omagh.

Sinn Féin had signed up to exclusively peaceful methods of achieving their aims of a United Ireland.

The DISSIDENTS (the name would be a clue for most but not for you I guess) were responsible for the Omagh bomb and for threatening and attacking various members of Sinn Fein and members of the (P)IRA which was effectively being stood down.

Funny how you continue to refer to Michelle O'Neill (presumably again) as "the terrorists daughter". Used you refer to QEII as "the paedophile's mother" or to Ian Paisley Jnr as "the terrorist's son"?

Or do you just want to continue with your puerile parroting of the DUP terms? :rolleyes:

Sinn Féin had signed up to exclusively peaceful methods of achieving their aims of a United Ireland.

The DISSIDENTS (the name would be a clue for most but not for you I guess) were responsible for the Omagh bomb and for threatening and attacking various members of Sinn Fein and members of the (P)IRA which was effectively being stood down.

Funny how you continue to refer to Michelle O'Neill (presumably again) as "the terrorists daughter". Used you refer to QEII as "the paedophile's mother" or to Ian Paisley Jnr as "the terrorist's son"?

Or do you just want to continue with your puerile parroting of the DUP terms? :rolleyes:
So....again, will Mary Moan put in a cabaret appearance today in meeting Mehole ?

You know like the stunt she pulled recently for the UK equivalent?

As regards your attempts to distance your SF/IRA from the Omagh bombing, sorry sunshine these were your people Scummy all Republican scum are the same.
Needless to say, the findings of the enquiry here will be very interesting alright and its little wonder your SF/IRA scum are being very quite about it currently.
The practical fact of the matter is Michelle O Neil's father was a quarter master in SF/IRA, obviously a high position even in a terrorist organisation.
As regards the DUP, I don't hear them mouthing off every second day and playing politics and giving easy answers to everything, so I fail to see the relevance of the DUP in your post.

So....again, will Mary Moan put in a cabaret appearance today in meeting Mehole ?

You know like the stunt she pulled recently for the UK equivalent?

As regards your attempts to distance your SF/IRA from the Omagh bombing, sorry sunshine these were your people Scummy all Republican scum are the same.
Needless to say, the findings of the enquiry here will be very interesting alright and its little wonder your SF/IRA scum are being very quite about it currently.
The practical fact of the matter is Michelle O Neil's father was a quarter master in SF/IRA, obviously a high position even in a terrorist organisation.
As regards the DUP, I don't hear them mouthing off every second day and playing politics and giving easy answers to everything, so I fail to see the relevance of the DUP in your post.

Nice try pal, but only a complete nutjob would try to claim A and B are the same when members of B are threatening and in some cases attacking members of A.

Needless to say the findings of the enquiry, and hopefully ALL of the findings will be published, will indeed be very interesting. Especially who in the security forces on both sides of the border thought it a good idea to let someone with a car bomb cross the border.

As regards the DUP you parrot their nonsense here on a daily basis, never mind every second day.

Nice try pal, but only a complete nutjob would try to claim A and B are the same when members of B are threatening and in some cases attacking members of A.

Needless to say the findings of the enquiry, and hopefully ALL of the findings will be published, will indeed be very interesting. Especially who in the security forces on both sides of the border thought it a good idea to let someone with a car bomb cross the border.

As regards the DUP you parrot their nonsense here on a daily basis, never mind every second day.
And not a word as to how come Mary Moan did not meet Mehole today in Northern Ireland

That certainly says it all about the stunt she pulled with the UK foreign Minister.

SF/IRA = Scum

From one of our more knowledgeable members on the subject on here:

"No such thing as the 'old IRA'
The men of the WOI and civil war were not airy fairy republicans, they were dedicated ruthless law breaking, into terrorism and all that goes with it,
Intimidation etc etc, so when I hear pricks who know fuck all about ( convenient like 🫣)
What really went on up the road simply because they don't fact check or simply ask someone instead."

No such thing as dissidents either if I'm reading that right, just a continuation of physical force Republicanism.

One man's Omagh is another man's Enniskillen 🤔

One man's Omagh is another man's Enniskillen 🤔
On the day of the bombing in Enniskillen, the cowardly tramps planted another bigger bomb that failed to detonate in a village called Tullyhommon. If it exploded it would killed the kids of the Boys and Girl's brigade.
A horrible organisation supported by and canvassed for by idiots.

shocked to see that Toioresassa Ferris has resigned from IRA/SF. Her father did so much to get the English out of Ireland and suffered greatly at the hands of crown forces.

shocked to see that Toioresassa Ferris has resigned from IRA/SF. Her father did so much to get the English out of Ireland and suffered greatly at the hands of crown forces.
So what? She’s very clear on her reasons:

“I understood that Sinn Féin was growing. It didn’t sit well with me. Conversations were starting at that time, for example, around the Special Criminal Court, and even in the years before that about corporation tax… as it became clear that we would have a chance at power, things that had been red-line issues before then, were no longer red-line issues. That didn’t sit well with me.”

At least she has the courage of her convictions.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cardinals
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼