The Pavilion Goes Bang! :(

I’ll see you down the back of the park for the deal ,
Two blasts of the Wolfe tones will signal the start of the negotiations just to put you at ease like .

Just as long as you don't mean the toilets. 😇

Not sure there'd be any blasts of the Wolfe Tones - even Jamesy who played most bands wasn't a fan. The Eagles, Smokie, Meatloaf, Neil Young, Phil Collins, Abba, Johnny Cash, in fact probably any band where you can hear the lyrics and they make sense would do.

I'll start with a tenner, or should that be tenor?

The Park is a grand spot, nice and cosy. I hated it at first due to my memories of Ziggys but I've given it a chance and it's grand for a midweek pint when strolling around town. I just wish that area wasn't so dead, it's eerie on a quiet night.

Does the Spailpin only open weekends now?

The Park is a grand spot, nice and cosy. I hated it at first due to my memories of Ziggys but I've given it a chance and it's grand for a midweek pint when strolling around town. I just wish that area wasn't so dead, it's eerie on a quiet night.

Does the Spailpin only open weekends now?

Ah the Spailpin. That used to be a thriving pub - sorry to read it's weekends only now. Passed it on Saturday and there must have been an event on upstairs as it we could hear boom-boom-boom music vibrating down the stairs.

Ah the Spailpin. That used to be a thriving pub - sorry to read it's weekends only now. Passed it on Saturday and there must have been an event on upstairs as it we could hear boom-boom-boom music vibrating down the stairs.

Yeah that room upstairs seems to keep them going. It was a favorite of mine when I turned 18 as they had a lovely pint of Beamish, great trad, and it was always full of hot international students. They used bring out baskets of cocktail sausages too which was a godsend for broke students like me.

Do you remember that man Christor who was always there? Passed away during Covid RIP 🙏

Yeah that room upstairs seems to keep them going. It was a favorite of mine when I turned 18 as they had a lovely pint of Beamish, great trad, and it was always full of hot international students. They used bring out baskets of cocktail sausages too which was a godsend for broke students like me.

Do you remember that man Christor who was always there? Passed away during Covid RIP 🙏
The Beamish was savage there before the Brewery closed. Not sure what it's like these days. Had so many great night's there upstairs at gigs. It was easy to organise your own night there with no interference.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼