Woke School Alert...

Private school wankers is what they are.

Not sure how much it is these days but the notion that CBC is an exclusive school is actually false.
In my day the fees were £600 per year. That wasn't a lot of money in the 90s so there was a lot of scumbags there. Especially guys who were kicked out of other schools. If the parents paid the £600 there was no problem getting them in, even if they were complete troublemakers.

Schools like Rockwell, Clongowes, Castleknock etc are genuine snobby shitholes but CBC really wasn't tbh.

Not sure how much it is these days but the notion that CBC is an exclusive school is actually false.
In my day the fees were £600 per year. That wasn't a lot of money in the 90s so there was a lot of scumbags there. Especially guys who were kicked out of other schools. If the parents paid the £600 there was no problem getting them in, even if they were complete troublemakers.
€4200

But that price is maintained throughout the 6 years in the secondary school.

There's also a reduction for each sibling. And I think it's any sibling above 4 is free.
Not too many people have that money. It creates elitism. Saw it in my own days in UCC. The Christians and Pres lads thought they owned the place. And here I was a public school educated lad in the same place as them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼