The Action Plan for Housing.

It's a scary and real prospect but the reality is that the likes of eviction bans are the reason landlords are leaving the market and creating this severe rental shortage

If I lost my apartment tomorrow I'd be going back to my parents, and I'm one of the lucky ones to even have that option.

CLLR Dalton o sullivan is correct,, we need to stop seeing landlords as the enemy,

It's a scary and real prospect but the reality is that the likes of eviction bans are the reason landlords are leaving the market and creating this severe rental shortage

If I lost my apartment tomorrow I'd be going back to my parents, and I'm one of the lucky ones to even have that option.

Landlords are better selling their properties taking their money and putting it into shares.
Maybe in a REIT.

At least that way they can make money.

They had to do something. Scumbag landlords and agency gutter rats were increasing rents by huge amounts before eviction bans, RPZS were introduced. The government were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. Feel so lucky my family and I have our own house. As do all my siblings and most of my friends. Landlords and letting agents are absolute scum.

They had to do something. Scumbag landlords and agency gutter rats were increasing rents by huge amounts before eviction bans, RPZS were introduced. The government were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. Feel so lucky my family and I have our own house. As do all my siblings and most of my friends. Landlords and letting agents are absolute scum.
Do you mean all landlords? Any opinion on some tenants who refuse to pay rent or damage a property?

The State via the local authorities are the biggest landlords.

They also have 1,000's of empty homes lying vacant and run-down up and down the country during a housing "crisis".

Such anger in one so stupid. 🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

DJ Darren K

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼