The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Carra and Neville for all their faults (and they have loads) do some good in game analysis at times. McTominay is a complete donkey of a footballer, but he and Eriksen got little to no help from Rashford, Bruno and Antony yesterday.

Lazy fucking pricks, drives me mental that does.

Heard a comment today about Rashford either being told not to defend, or he couldn't be arsed.

Bruno's a cunt and you can see him rubbing off on Antnee.

What's his contract situation like? His current form might find a suitor but his wage demands could be frightening.
I think he's due for a renewal in 18 months, which means if they want to keep him they should be negotiating now.

There's constant PSG rumours so I think there's some substance to them. If they offered silly money I'd bite the hand off them tbh.

I think he's due for a renewal in 18 months, which means if they want to keep him they should be negotiating now.

There's constant PSG rumours so I think there's some substance to them. If they offered silly money I'd bite the hand off them tbh.
The only thing is ye'll have to pay out the hole to get a new striker in. Plus the Utd tax.

Nketiah's new contract is approx the cost of signing a new striker of similar level. And that's just the transfer fee. As transfers get more and more silly you'll see clubs taking bigger risks on contract renewals.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼