Official Boxing Thread

Eubank seemed to have put on a lot of weight since yesterday. Maybe he was very dehydrated at the weight. That's certainly being wise after the event but I did mention it at the start of the fight. As an observation rather than a prediction.

Eubank seemed to have put on a lot of weight since yesterday. Maybe he was very dehydrated at the weight. That's certainly being wise after the event but I did mention it at the start of the fight. As an observation rather than a prediction.
Can't agree with that. Eubank was a small SM, hence the reason he moved down to Middleweight.

Imagine if the Benn fight went ahead. I think Eubank had to drop down to 157 or something like that which included a rehydration clause. And all of that fighting a fighter who would be at his absolute strongest given not having to cut weight and being juiced to the gills. That could have been a fatality right there.

I see Conor and Nigel having a good laugh at Jrs KO. Scummy bastards after that 🥊🥊

Can't agree with that. Eubank was a small SM, hence the reason he moved down to Middleweight.
At the end of the day Chris had the heart, power and stamina but lacked the fundamentals to become world champion. I don’t consider the IBO as legitimate or all belts really. On the big occasions he failed against Billy & George.

Great from Beterbiev.

Some fight. An absolute banger. Yarde was up on 2 of the cards. That's not how I saw it at all. But Yarde was as good as he's ever been.

Great from Beterbiev.

Some fight. An absolute banger. Yarde was up on 2 of the cards. That's not how I saw it at all. But Yarde was as good as he's ever been.
Credit to Yard for chasing glory once again and putting up a great fight. I would slightly edge Bivol in the unification fight if it happens.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Coldplace - The World's Leading Coldplay Tribute
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

20th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼