Woke School Alert...

Anyone pretending that this whole situation escalating to the stage it has is anything other than that of Enoch's own making is just trying to satisfy their own agenda.

While I have very serious concerns about the idea of legitimising transgenderism amongst those who are so young, vulnerable, insecure and impressionable those concerns don't supersede that of the wellbeing of same.
Likewise Enoch has his beliefs and as strong as they are they don't supersede that of his duty of care as a teacher to that of a student.

Most rational people realise that you can show consideration and care to a person without it undermining your beliefs or concerns. As I said here before, I am an atheist and a very strong one at that, yet I have no problem referring to a priest as Father, doing so doesn't bring my beliefs into question, I am secure enough in my beliefs to realise that.

I don't believe Enoch posses insecurities regarding his beliefs however, I believe his intentions are far more selfish and sinister.
He has purposefully put huge attention and stress on a young person who is simply trying to find their way in life all for his own pathetic quest to be seen to win and for his own appetite for attention.

He is a disgrace to the very idea of what a teacher should represent and he should never be employed as one again.
The sooner this horrible human being and his family get out of the news and out of the public eye the better.

Last edited:
Why does it matter which changing room it is? If it is so traumatic for a child to see an adult changing like?
Thats your business if you have no problem with a grown man in a female changing room with his lad out in front of young girls.

I on the other hand think it creepy and perverted and I would have a major problem with it. I’d wager that the vast majority of other parents would think likewise.

Anyone pretending that this whole situation escalating to the stage it has is anything other than that of Enoch's own making is just trying to satisfy their own agenda.

While I have very serious concerns about the idea of legitimising transgenderism amongst those who are so young, vulnerable, insecure and impressionable those concerns don't supersede that of the wellbeing of same.
Likewise Enoch has his beliefs and as strong as they are they don't supersede that of his duty of care as a teacher to that of a student.

Most rational people realise that you can show consideration and care to a person without it undermining your beliefs or concerns. As I said here before, I am an atheist and a very strong one at that, yet I have no problem referring to a priest as Father, doing so doesn't bring my beliefs into question, I am secure enough in my beliefs to realise that.

I don't believe Enoch posses insecurities regarding his beliefs however, I believe his intentions are far more selfish and sinister.
He has purposefully put huge attention and stress on a young person who is simply trying to find their way in life all for his own pathetic quest to be seen to win and for his own appetite for attention.

He is a disgrace to the very idea of what a teacher should represent and he should never be employed as one again.
The sooner this horrible human being and his family get out of the news and out of the public eye the better.
Don't you think that pandering to it can actually increase the confusion in the end.
There is a growing cohort of children calling themselves transgender etc who are nothing of the sort but instead are probably socially awkward, possibly autistic etc and are latching onto this as an explanation. It's a pretty dangerous path for kids imo.

Erra schoolteachers are strange people.

Anyone with half a brain could have handled this sorry episode better.

Pity the poor students of Bandon Grammar.

I hate.. Absolutely hate to use this analogy.

Teachers, especially in the protective realm of Christianity and 'unwanted' babies.

I saw Mothers day in day out... Besborough.

Can't believe I have to put this in print.

It was like others, a puppy farm. Those that can't be rehomed were put down.

Buried.

Dig them up and hold it up as an archetype.

Fucks sake.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼