Mick Wallace - Ultimate Tool

I am not surprised you have a low opinion of him if people like you were in power there would be no power sharing gvt in the North and Lebanon and Palestine would already be part of greater Israel. The Tory press accused him of being an anti Semitic, what a joke, they want to deport migrants to Rwanda and call the people coming into the UK an invasion but no Corbyn is the evil one. Ridiculous.

I am not surprised you have a low opinion of him if people like you were in power there would be no power sharing gvt in the North and Lebanon and Palestine would already be part of greater Israel. The Tory press accused him of being an anti Semitic, what a joke, they want to deport migrants to Rwanda and call the people coming into the UK an invasion but no Corbyn is the evil one. Ridiculous.
I dislike Corbyn because he was banging Diane Abbott, who in their right mind would do that.

I am not surprised you have a low opinion of him if people like you were in power there would be no power sharing gvt in the North and Lebanon and Palestine would already be part of greater Israel. The Tory press accused him of being an anti Semitic, what a joke, they want to deport migrants to Rwanda and call the people coming into the UK an invasion but no Corbyn
I have a low opinion of him because he was an idiot and doubly so now that forum moron thinks he was some sort of hero.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Prophet Song: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼