IOTY 2021?

What? When did that happen
Remember when Harry was insulting you one night ' can't link at the moment '.
Now do you also remember when Thready literally revealed Matlock's new address, then Harry also reveals he has seen Matlock's Facebook page and wants to wank over it.
On top of many other incidences it doesn't take a genius to work out what's going on.....

Thready is the biggest IOTY in Proc history.

Now do you also remember when Thready literally revealed Matlock's new address, then Harry also reveals he has seen Matlock's Facebook page and wants to wank over it.
On top of many other incidences it doesn't take a genius to work out what's going on.....

:oops:

That's just too appaling a vista to even contemplate. No sentient being would be that perverse surely - say it aint so Joe! 😞

"Do you not think it would be rational and responsible to get an idea of the methane emissions of boars, lynxs, and wolves which we're told the Greens want to introduce? "

And your answer is?
No m8
Predators are the top of the food chain and alway have way smaller numbers.
Anyone who wasn't an idiot would know that.

No m8
Predators are the top of the food chain and alway have way smaller numbers.
Anyone who wasn't an idiot would know that.

Do they generate more, less, or much the same as cattle - and how would you even know if you have absolutely no idea of the amount they generate and decided the best option was to not bother checking?

So you think I post as HB? I have seen much deluded stuff posted over the years but that is hilarious.

I have no idea of Matty's address. So another lie
That's you goosed so. you couldn't see a cross on a donkey's arse. HB is Bleaky_Y

You've nailed that yourself this morning with one of the most epic meltdowns the PROC has ever seen.

I'll be honest with you, I don't remember who any of you are each time I log in. All your names blur together within a vast whorl of contradictory opinions and wums.

The only people I remember as having distinct personalities are Matlock (obviously,) Lee (everyone knows Lee,) and Hank Scorpio because he thought using a lower wattage kettle would decrease the energy needed to boil water. And even then I don't really know anything else about Hank.

I'll be honest with you, I don't remember who any of you are each time I log in. All your names blur together within a vast whorl of contradictory opinions and wums.

The only people I remember as having distinct personalities are Matlock (obviously,) Lee (everyone knows Lee,) and Hank Scorpio because he thought using a lower wattage kettle would decrease the energy needed to boil water. And even then I don't really know anything else about Hank.

Was that in 2022? :unsure:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼