2022 Premier Senior Hurling

🤔
All the drink you've had this week has affected your brain it seems R&B.
I'm not obsessed with anything, just pointing out facts. Anyway, was well known that the three big city clubs regularly poached players from other clubs. Barrs probably weren't the worst but some individuals in the Bishopstown club used to be very bitter about them.
Throw up a list of these players that were regularly poached by the big three clubs, oh Cork GAA sage. Take your time.

Last edited:
🤔 Keep your hair on. First of all I never said that these players had played with Bishopstown. Neither did I say that going to CSN made them Bishopstown players. Secondly I never mentioned Ronan Curran. You never mentioned Mark Healy or Mick Slocum.
Thirdly I said that I knew little about the FOM case so I wasn't going to comment on it. Different to knowing "fcuk all about it". Fourthly you seem to think that winning a county after 29 years gives you the right to lecture other posters.
Nemo could spoil the party and if they do, I won't be sorry for you.
Na you never claimed they should be playing with Bishopstown or that they all went to school in Bishopstown thus giving them some claim on those players 🤣

You’re right, you didn’t mention Ronan Curran, I mixed him up with Mick Slocum and I’ve explained away your questioning him in this reply

I don’t know enough about Mark Healy except that he lived in Bishopstown but played for the Barrs

As I said above I forgot Slocum, who in his prime could kick the ball from his house to the Barrs 😀

If we Win, lose or draw next weekend won’t change me calling out your bs and boy you are full of it

Last edited:
Lads,
Anyone think the hurling threads have got a bit nasty when normally they're good craic and a respite from some of the stuff on the Langers Forum.
Wouldn't deny I'm not culpable myself so how about we call a bit of an amnesty. A good run by the Barrs in the club championship could put a bit of momentum behind Cork hurling which I think is what we all want.
Just a thought....

Poo
Lads,
Anyone think the hurling threads have got a bit nasty when normally they're good craic and a respite from some of the stuff on the Langers Forum.
Wouldn't deny I'm not culpable myself so how about we call a bit of an amnesty. A good run by the Barrs in the club championship could put a bit of momentum behind Cork hurling which I think is what we all want.
Just a thought....
Poo it’s the Barrs winning has set them all off, some because they can’t handle us winning again and some just to have. a cut off me, sad either way

I think there is already momentum in the cork hurlers, recent underage winners coming on stream, the end of our ludicrous tactics, a new tuned in management and a buzz about cork club hurling again. I am very optimistic about the year ahead

This from the tard that claimed you're a Brit hater if you don't like Lewis Hamilton.
Keep making a fuckwit of yourself, ya no club mong, hilarious viewing 🤣🤣🤣
Well Saddo, why don't you trawl back through the pages, as is your creepy wont, and show
me where I said that.
How's Mummy ? Had she you locked up for the last few weeks, naughty boy ?

Poo

Poo it’s the Barrs winning has set them all off, some because they can’t handle us winning again and some just to have. a cut off me, sad either way

I think there is already momentum in the cork hurlers, recent underage winners coming on stream, the end of our ludicrous tactics, a new tuned in management and a buzz about cork club hurling again. I am very optimistic about the year ahead
Cork hurling on the up alright, hopefully some good years ahead. PR a super sound guy so would love to see him succeed.
On PROC I've decided I'm going to take my mothers advice "Even if you have nothing nice to say at least say it nicely". Always enjoyed that spin on an old saying 😀.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼