2022 Premier Senior Hurling

I know they are ranked 3, but they won’t be ranked in the top three By the end of the RWC. Completely agree that pro sport can be more appealing though.
Would ye all feck off and stop wishing our young fellas away
I understand that Ben O’ Connor has already signed up for Munster rugby? Cork lost Setanta O’ Hailpin to Aussie Rules in 2003… still won the next 2 all Ireland’s!

I know they are ranked 3, but they won’t be ranked in the top three By the end of the RWC. Completely agree that pro sport can be more appealing though.
Congratulations to all St. Finbarrs players, mentors and supporters.

I thought the standard of marking was quite poor yesterday. Don't think the game should have been played in those conditions so huge credit to the players in particular on both sides. I just loved Wm. Buckley's 2nd point. Rockies have gone back from their county title victory. I can't see 'Barrs win a Munster title for at least a few years but they are the future within Cork and should win many county titles.
Barrs will be tested in Munster, and we’ll have a better idea of their quality. Not much glory in winning Cork county final, if they flop in Munster, like recent Cork club teams. Cork hurling has a long way to go, before we can realistically achieve an all Ireland win! Ryan and selectors have still a job to do!

Barrs will be tested in Munster, and we’ll have a better idea of their quality. Not much glory in winning Cork county final, if they flop in Munster, like recent Cork club teams. Cork hurling has a long way to go, before we can realistically achieve an all Ireland win! Ryan and selectors have still a job to do!
Try telling Barrs people that winning cork county isnt much good if you dont win munster.

Sweet Jesus

Can anyone explaining why I'm getting drops of rain on my head under the south stand roof of a brand new 50 million euro stadium ?

Said it before but the South Stand at PUC is over-rated and not well enough protected against the elements. Wonder if that's part of Cork GAA's law suit against SISKS 😇

Best team by a good distance in the championship this year to be fair. Very disappointing showing from Rockies today. Hearing several Barrs lads should be straight into the cork team, similar to what we heard about Rockies when they won’t a few years back. Hopefully this group are managed well by Ryan and Co next year.

Wasn't there a time in recent years when not one player from Blackrock, the County Champions (at the time), was in the starting 15 and I think only two in the matchday squad.

North stand is perfect. Norrie subbies I reckon 😀.
Easily the best place from which to watch a game in the new PUC imho. Good cover for all but those down at the very end and good unobstructed views. South Stand is far too windswept. Not an issue for those in the corporate boxes there I suppose but for the general punter there to watch the game you're better bringing thermals and rain gear.

Easily the best place from which to watch a game in the new PUC imho. Good cover for all but those down at the very end and good unobstructed views. South Stand is far too windswept. Not an issue for those in the corporate boxes there I suppose but for the general punter there to watch the game you're better bringing thermals and rain gear.
I was in south stand sunday, sat well back , didnt get a drop of rain, the eatrly bird catches the worm,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼