Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Mate, no wind up, Anyone who’s read my posts long before this Ukraine blew up will know me to be a socially conservative ardent FG voter.

I’m advocating for Russia almost 100%. What is it with Ireland today and it’s slavish devotion to the US? Where is the sense of ourselves? A supposedly neutral country that swallows hook, line and sinker everything that’s trotted out to us.

^Troll alert.

Why do people respond to these clowns?

Allow me to throw my dime in here.

I believe that NATO has encroached far beyond its previous agreements with Russia towards the Russian border.

I would really like to see this mythical agreement. Honestly! This is only based on Russian claims that there was informal verbal agreement between someone, somewhere - no one knows who, no one knows when, and unfortunately probably millions of people by now were trying to find any document backing this.

Don't take it personally! Oh no! Basically this sort of agreement is non-existent, but if it actually does (and surprisingly Russians did not disclose it) I would be all in to have my hands on it and read it.

I believe the Azov battalion have a history which needs to be exposed and not whitewashed.

And you are partially right. Why partially? Because this Russian propaganda is based on 2014, where indeed the volunteer battalion of Azov was packed with many "conservatives having warm feelings towards an Austrian painter"... However, it was eight years ago an since then Azov is totally different formation. The radicals got expelled or resigned, the commanders of Azov left and created KRAKEN battalion.

Just to finish (and no, I am not defending Azov's neoNazi scums of 2014!):

1. the only neoNazi activity there to the best of my knowledge was wearing patches with neoNazi emblems and referring to Ukrainians fighting hand in had with Germans during WW2. I would like to see the evidence of their implementation of neoNazizm. Especially in the last two years, I would like to see.
2. the same time Wagner PLC is officially doing the same PLUS they actually do cleansings, terrorize civilians, rob, kill, rape. This is how neoNazis are nicely settled around Putin:
8fnnf4zy3ht81.jpg

It is Yevgeny Prigozhin behind it all, if you want to know the name. He was denying being involved anyhow in Wagner for years!
Here is even an article about his actions from yesterday:

3. The Russians who were send to Ukraine say that there are no neoNazis, there is no terror regime from Ukraine and that all of that narration is pure bullshit there are plenty! Plus loads of intercepted calls. I can look for the videos of them stating this, I did not really bother to post here before as this whole topic is a Russian humbug or rather using new trendy buzz-word: PsyOps

4. And the cherry on the cake. How on Earth neoNazi country could be ruled by a Jew? How the neoNazi battalion would take any orders from the Jew? How is it possible that Israelis (yeah I know not to be trusted in general) are not saying what Russia is saying, how come they would give a blind eye to alleged neoNazizm? Seriously?

===================

on the side note, did you know that research have proven that people with strong conservative believes have in average lower IQ than the rest of the population?
NeoNazis and othe alt-right movements and their supporters call themselves conservatives.

This is from 2012! Nothing new ;)

1664533992780.png

Last edited:
The Russians obviously damaged the pipe and they could not care less about the environmental consequences as we have stopped buying their gas.

#UPDATE: According to the Swedish National Seismology Centre measurement stations in Sweden and Denmark had registered powerful subsea blasts in the areas of the Nord Stream gas leaks on Monday- SVT

Just outside their territorial borders:

How strange........
View attachment 15365

Haven't been following this very closely but just wondering if it's been established yet that it was definitely the Russians that blew up the pipeline used to transport their gas to their former customers? And if it was them what is thought to be the reasoning behind it as it seems, at first glance anyway, counter-intuitive for them to have done that.

As we (or at least I am) waiting for the news today on Russian sham referendums and bizarre information on annexation of Ukrainian land, here are some news:

so it is 5PM our time and sorry for being brutally honest, but this is the important one, not Vlad's circus aiming at domestic politics nor Zelensky's speech scheduled for today as this is for Ukraine, not NATO or the West in general.

=====================

Another planted bastard bites the dust.

=====================

Another suspicious accident on balcony:

=====================

Speaking of mobilization...

this could be fake, I don't mind, it just basically made me spill my coffee on the monitor.
Ram in Slavic languages is "baran/баран", this has another meaning: "stupid/moron/idiot" etc

=====================

and some appreciation entry to the gentleman who in 2014 was celebrating and calling for fight against Ukrainians (on the left), to learn now that he got conscripted and will have a chance to make his dreams come true:

=====================

There are reports that UAF are closing encirclement of Lyman, Russian channels are suggesting RuAF already evacuated and that they left Luganda warriors and conscripts behind. We need to wait for more news. Potentially in the cauldron, there might be approx 3000 orcs. UAF seems to be moving towards Trockyi, which if captured would practically cut off Russian from supplies and will leave them only Woronez direction for doing so (this would be East from Ukrainian borders, not North).

Haven't been following this very closely but just wondering if it's been established yet that it was definitely the Russians that blew up the pipeline used to transport their gas to their former customers? And if it was them what is thought to be the reasoning behind it as it seems, at first glance anyway, counter-intuitive for them to have done that.

Id never have guessed 🙄

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

9th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼