Gaa brawls

Who were the Glen playing? 🤣
Happy days when all-in brawls were the norm. Sure if you missed the boxing on the telly Saturday night you could always head out to Ballinlough on a Sunday morning 😀 ( never was a ref touched or abused or anything before I get attacked by the self-righteous among ye!!).

That reminds me, was at an U9 football blitz a few months back and a Barrs mentor came out of the pitch up onto the bank & started throwing punches at a parent. Mad stuff, had never seen anything like it. It was broken up and I know the Barrs manager apologised after the game but not sure whether they got rid of yer man or not. Hope they did.
Nothing against the Barrs, they're no better or worse than any other club. You'll get these rogue nutters, the problem is they seem to be much more prevalent than previously.

That reminds me, was at an U9 football blitz a few months back and a Barrs mentor came out of the pitch up onto the bank & started throwing punches at a parent. Mad stuff, had never seen anything like it. It was broken up and I know the Barrs manager apologised after the game but not sure whether they got rid of yer man or not. Hope they did.
Nothing against the Barrs, they're no better or worse than any other club. You'll get these rogue nutters, the problem is they seem to be much more prevalent than previously.
Holy shit, if that’s true, and to be honest I didn’t hear about it, that mentor was hopefully turfed out of the club. There’s no place for that shit at any game, never mind at u9

Ps was it the Glen we were playing? 😀

Holy shit, if that’s true, and to be honest I didn’t hear about it, that mentor was hopefully turfed out of the club. There’s no place for that shit at any game, never mind at u9

Ps was it the Glen we were playing? 😀
Would've been St Nick's anyway 😀

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Outsound,oghma, Even Angels, Shadows Calling

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼