2022 Premier Senior Hurling

I don’t know how the bookies have this as an even game, all the experience is on the Rockies side and they are a fine team as well as being very very physical. I just hope the Barrs Babes can live with them

I don’t know how the bookies have this as an even game, all the experience is on the Rockies side and they are a fine team as well as being very very physical. I just hope the Barrs Babes can live with them
It was 5/6 your choice monday, Barrs slight favs now, 5/6, rockies evs.

It was 5/6 your choice monday, Barrs slight favs now, 5/6, rockies evs.

When you think back to a couple of months ago a bloke I know was talking of putting money on a Barrs double at over 20 to 1. Sorry now I didn't. Think they'll win the football alright but the rockies are still slight favourites for me to win the hurling.

Have to say the bookies got it right about the Barrs this year .For a team that failed to get out of their group twice they were only going 6/1-10/1 before competition started. They were more generous with the barrs in the football quoting them between 7/2 and 4/1

Red and blue, other rumour is Frank is making a comeback.
Best performance by a ref ever was Frank in the '88 semi-final between Glen & Piarsaigh. How he only sent off 5 is beyond me. Mickey Mullins sent off as he was being stretchered off. Great stuff.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼