• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
when to see gaels v shanballymore match,very poor stuff, gaels indispline poor ,very reliant on colin o brien for scores, but there unbeaten side ,how did shanbally beat dromina in last round ,
Apparently dromina had that match won before they went to the field.
A few players didn't take it seriously

Apparently dromina had that match won before they went to the field.
A few players didn't take it seriously
didnt see it but i thought shanbally were really poor today dromina ,must be kicking themselves because i think were a more even side than gaels,i think killshannig will be too strong in final,very big able team and they have a few back

Other results I don't think I've seen mentioned today.

Carbery (group stage):
Newcestown 2-17 Bandon 0-11
St Marys 4-25 Kilbrittain 1-5

Carrigdhoun:
Valleys 1-21 Ballinhassig 1-15 (quarter)

Think the semis there are:
Ballymartle-Belgooly
Shamrocks-Valleys

Imokilly:
Midleton 1-20 Carraig na bhFear 1-16 (quarter)

Seems poor for Carraig to be losing to Midleton's third side?

Semis would appear to be:
Erins Own - St. Itas
Cobh - Midleton

Other results I don't think I've seen mentioned today.

Carbery (group stage):
Newcestown 2-17 Bandon 0-11
St Marys 4-25 Kilbrittain 1-5

Carrigdhoun:
Valleys 1-21 Ballinhassig 1-15 (quarter)

Think the semis there are:
Ballymartle-Belgooly
Shamrocks-Valleys

Imokilly:
Midleton 1-20 Carraig na bhFear 1-16 (quarter)

Seems poor for Carraig to be losing to Midleton's third side?

Semis would appear to be:
Erins Own - St. Itas
Cobh - Midleton

From their team posted on twitter it looks like they have quite a few fellas that wouldnt look out of place on their second team. Aidan Ryan is back from London too at centre back.

In regards to the kilshannig vs killavullen match. I think killavullens bench could sway for it them. Young stars such as seamus o mahony and sean palmer offer massive impact in the later end of matches. They have consistently been a threat for them throughout the year. On the other hand there are strong rumours that kilshannig have convinced former cork under 16 hurling stalwart Tom Cunningham to return to the fold which would be a massive addition for the blue and gold men .

when to see gaels v shanballymore match,very poor stuff, gaels indispline poor ,very reliant on colin o brien for scores, but there unbeaten side ,how did shanbally beat dromina in last round ,
Wer we at the same match sean kileen got 3 points from centre back dan Relihan got 3 from midfield .and two other forwards bar o brein had scores .plus lc had 2 forwards out josh quinn and Shane Coleman just back .

In regards to the kilshannig vs killavullen match. I think killavullens bench could sway for it them. Young stars such as seamus o mahony and sean palmer offer massive impact in the later end of matches. They have consistently been a threat for them throughout the year. On the other hand there are strong rumours that kilshannig have convinced former cork under 16 hurling stalwart Tom Cunningham to return to the fold which would be a massive addition for the blue and gold men .
Kilshannig won that match yesterday by 5 points

Just over here in buttevent,
LC Gaels by 4 points
LC Gaels vs Kilshannig in Avondhu final.
History to be made either way as neither team has won the competition before.
Lc will beat kilshannig they have two much hurling for them .if josh quinn and Shane Coleman start .

Lc will beat kilshannig they have two much hurling for them .if josh quinn and Shane Coleman start .
Dillusional biased fan. Kilshannig won't be beat handy. Josh quinn is in a sling still. Saw him at the match last night. That game will have alot of hurling. 60 plus minutes to determine a winner. The Gaels will want revenge after last year's first group game against kilshannig. They hurled for 15 minutes In the second half and kilshannig had fear before the water break. The gaels couldn't keep the foot down for long enough.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Sugababes

, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼