The Queen stepping down?

12M pound nonceing was just "carry-on". :unsure:

If "coming in from the cold" and a "thawing in the relationship" annoys you as much as it seems to on this thread you should send your complaints in to RTE our national broadcaster - not the BBC 😇
Clearly I didn't type slowly enough. You stated that him replacing Charlie if incapacitated etc was him coming in from the cold, it isn't, you were wrong again. That position was always there.

Clearly I didn't type slowly enough. You stated that him replacing Charlie if incapacitated etc was him coming in from the cold, it isn't, you were wrong again. That position was always there.
It might not be technically, you're right, but from a PR perspective it certainly resuscitates his public profile.

How? He will be fourth in line to get the gig if it even happens. It's an absolute nonsense.
No not in terms of the crown, you're right - but it is rehabilitating his public profile if he is even standing in in a substitution capacity. I get that in the case of his mother's funeral he had to be present and with the family - it's his mother - that makes sense. Anything other than that - any official functions, any "in palce of" functions - will only normalise his presence in public.

And if you read the posts, that is all I spoke of. Nothing else. Sound_y maintains that him in line to replace Charlie was him coming in from the cold, it isn't, it has always been the case.
well define coming in from the cold - the Queen stopped all his public appearances and engagements.
That should be maintained. Covering for his brother, in my opinion, is an attempt to normalise his public profile which is unacceptable to my mind. But I agree otherwise.

well define coming in from the cold - the Queen stopped all his public appearances and engagements.
That should be maintained. Covering for his brother, in my opinion, is an attempt to normalise his public profile which is unacceptable to my mind. But I agree otherwise.
Oh ffs, seriously? Go back and read the posts. You do know that he was cover for the Queen as well when she was alive? She never removed him because she couldn't unlike his public appearances. You are worst than Sound_y trying to conflate both arguments.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼