The Queen stepping down?

You don't think he was shunned in any way for bringing shame of being a 12M pound nonce in the royal family. FFS he actually served in the military and he wasn't allowed march behind his ma's coffin in a uniform unlike KC3 who was wearing some military garb festooned in medals. Of course Nonce was given the cold shoulder.
Okay Sound_y, I am typing this slowly so you may understand. He never lost his position as counsellor of state. Regardless of his carry-on this position was never removed, he was not out in the cold or coming in from the cold in relation to this position. This is the position that allows he and 4 others to deputise for Charlie.

Newton emerson was on radio earlier he said jeffrey was humiliated at the meeting with charles , michelle and maskey, big contrast between how charles was cold toward jeffrey and how comfortable charles and sf were with each other , sense of mutual admiration

Even the UUP's Doug Beattie came across as extremely awkward in the meeting. I guess the Loyalists in the room were in awe being in the presence of someone they see as being just one step down from god, whereas the Republicans who just saw him as another human being albeit a head-of-state were much more relaxed and came across as more genuine and actually sympathetic for the guy who'd just lost his mother.

Reading last night criticism of Doug and the UUP not sticking as rigidly to "Protocol Must Go Before Stormont Returns" thought to be a unionist united front. Maybe KC3's people were working on the fringes of the meeting to get the UUP to move a bit and to isolate poor Jeff even more. :unsure:

Okay Sound_y, I am typing this slowly so you may understand. He never lost his position as counsellor of state. Regardless of his carry-on this position was never removed, he was not out in the cold or coming in from the cold in relation to this position. This is the position that allows he and 4 others to deputise for Charlie.

12M pound nonceing was just "carry-on". :unsure:

If "coming in from the cold" and a "thawing in the relationship" annoys you as much as it seems to on this thread you should send your complaints in to RTE our national broadcaster - not the BBC 😇

Even the UUP's Doug Beattie came across as extremely awkward in the meeting. I guess the Loyalists in the room were in awe being in the presence of someone they see as being just one step down from god, whereas the Republicans who just saw him as another human being albeit a head-of-state were much more relaxed and came across as more genuine and actually sympathetic for the guy who'd just lost his mother.

Reading last night criticism of Doug and the UUP not sticking as rigidly to "Protocol Must Go Before Stormont Returns" thought to be a unionist united front. Maybe KC3's people were working on the fringes of the meeting to get the UUP to move a bit and to isolate poor Jeff even more. :unsure:
If only the scum element would also step back and see the queen as a person rather than a figurehead,

Okay Sound_y, I am typing this slowly so you may understand. He never lost his position as counsellor of state. Regardless of his almost certainly having sex (which may not have been consensual) with an underage girl sex trafficked by the notorious Jeffrey Epstein, this position was never removed, he was not out in the cold or coming in from the cold in relation to this position. This is the position that allows he and 4 others to deputise for Charlie.
Fixed that for you there.

iu

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival : I Draw Slow

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼