2022 Premier Senior Hurling

The Barrs were so good to watch on Sunday but i have a feeling that this is setup for the Rockies improving game on game ....Newtown s Conditiong looked very impressive as well Tim O Mahony is looking powerfull.

Barrs to be given an extra week between county finals if we get to both. Fair play to KOD for listening to Threadys concerns over our player burnout issue 😀

At one stage in 2nd half last sunday there was a bit of a coming together between eoin cadogan and Ben Cunningham
in fairness to Cunningham he didnt take one backward step.

And w
At one stage in 2nd half last sunday there was a bit of a coming together between eoin cadogan and Ben Cunningham
in fairness to Cunningham he didnt take one backward step.
And why should he? We’ve done that for far too long for my liking. God knows how the championship will work out but clubs know now they can no longer bully us

Ist ball down on Cadogen/Cunningham ,Ben caught it and put it over the bar,that was notice that we were there for the fight and would not be taking one step back.

Last edited:
I think it was when cadogan went to clear a ball and cunningham blocked him ,
Lads watchibg the stream. What was eoin Cadogan at. Giving jack cahalane cuddles and kisses at the sideline same with cunningham and various other instances. All the distractions with the TV limelight maybe I dont know but didnt seem to be concentrating on game which rubbed off on his performance imo.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼